Chapter 8 : idk

(Y/n) p.o.v
"Hey (y/n)." Shilo greeted.

"Oh hey." I greet back.

"You should put more emotion into your voice." She smiled at me.

"No thanks." I say. We walked up lunch.

"You know people who are emotionless are usually sad." Shilo said.

"I'm not sad." I lie.

"Then why are you emotionless?" She asked.

"I was born this way. I have emotions but I don't show it." I answer.

"Hm...Well poker face shall we sit with your friends?" She giggled.

"Poker face?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's your new nickname."

"Please use my name." I say politely I guess.

"Oh sorry." She stop walking with me and put her head down.

What the fuck was she doing? I stop and turn towards her. "Are you coming or not?" I ask.

"But I want to give you that nickname." She said and had tears in her eyes.

Gosh why are you girls such a baby? I sigh, I don't make like to make a girl sad or hurt one. "Fine you can call me poker face." I said.

She smiles and attacks me with a hug. "Please don't do that." I say as I take her arms off of me.

She suddenly gives me a sad face. "Look that face isn't gonna work. Now don't expect too much from me the nickname is already enough." I say.

"Okay!" She smiles and we walk to my table.

Todorki saw me and quickly looked away. "Hey (y/n)." Hanta smiled at me.

"Hi everyone!" Shilo greets with a big smile.

"Hey." I say and sit in between Momo and Neito. I was in front of Todorki.

"Where am I gonna sit?" Shilo asked.

"Here." Eijirou said pointing at the empty spot next to him.

"Eh. Okay." She sounded sad.

"So where did you go yesterday (y/n)?" Denki asked.

"What happened yesterday?" Bakugou asked confused.

Then they all started to tell him except Todorki. I noticed that Todorki didn't have a tray. "Todorki do you want to go in line and get lunch?" I asked.

He seemed surprised. "Yeah sure."

We got up and went in line. "Thanks." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Thanks for warming me up yesterday."

"Oh you're welcome. But aren't you mad?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad?" I ask.

"I dunno. It's kinda seemed a grayish thing to do." He shrugged his shoulders.

"It does right? But if you didn't do it then I would have gotten colder and eventually get sick." I said.

He smiles. "So we are still friends?" He asked.

"We are aren't we?"

"Oh yeah. I just thought it would ruin our friendship."

"Oh." I say.

"Hey do you want to hangout tomorrow?" Todorki asked.

"Yeah sure." I agree.

"So what is it like to have three cool quirks?" He asks excitedly.

"It's great. But I don't use my quirks that much." I answer.

"Hey guess what Momo did when you left yesterday at lunch." Todorki said.

"What?" I ask.

"She slapped the girl." Todorki laughed.

"Why would she do that?" I ask.

"Those girl made you feel bad. You yelled-" Todorki was cut off.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a high pitch voice.

I covered my ears. Damn who the h e l l was that?! I look up to see a group of girls. Well the girls from yesterday. "We are so sorry. We didn't mean that!" The leader apologized.

"I hope you don't do that again." I said.

She looked like she was about to cry. "Hey calm down. (Y/n) used his nice tone." Todorki smiles at them.

"Thanks Todorki!" The girl giggled.

He smiles back at them. "No problem."

"You two should eat with us!" The girl said.

"Oh no thanks." Todorki declined.

"Why not?" The girls pout.

"They are with me." Shilo steps in.

"Oh you again. Why do you two hangout with this brat."

That's it I had enough. I don't want another fight going on. "Who's the brat you are talking about?" I ask.

"That weird ugly girl with blue hair." She answered.

"She has a name." Todorki spoke.

"So?"

"So I don't like your attitude." I walk close to her and lean forward a bit. "Ladies please think about what you are doing. If you choose to keep this act up I will find myself a girlfriend."

They all gasped. "At least Todorki won't do it." One of the girl said.

"I will find myself a girlfriend too." Todorki said and they gasped.

"So think about your action. Until then don't talk to me until you have figured it out and decide to be a little nicer." I said and walked forward to get my lunch.

Todorki and Shilo followed. "Hey are you really gonna get a girlfriend?" He asked.

"Probably, if those girls keep acting like that. But if they stop I won't." I reply.

"Oh." He answered.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious." He answers.

"Would you get a girlfriend?" I ask.

"No. I'm not into girls." He replied.

So he is gay? Wait does that mean I have a chance with him? No he probably doesn't mean that.

"Oh."

"Hey (y/n) what's your type of girl?" Shilo asked. We sat down at our table.

"I don't know I never took interest in girls." I say honestly. Well I dated Momo but that didn't turn out well.

Momo looks at me and smiles nervously. I ate my food and talked with Todorki the whole time. There was a point where I wanted to smile at him but I couldn't.

"Hey Todorki do you want to hangout with us today?" Momo asked.

"Sure." He smiles.

We take up our tray to the trash together. He was a good company.