Chapter 23: we are not dating...plz don't cry

(Y/n) p.o.v
People started to come out and walk around the block.

"Were you just smiling?" Shilo asks me.

"No, you must be imagining things." I answer with a straight face.

"Why did you ditch me out on our date?!" Shilo whines.

"Date?" Todoroki and Momo asked.

"What? No it wasn't a date." I say trying not to get Todoroki the wrong idea.

"No it was. (Y/n) was cute the whole time." Shilo giggles.

"You never told me it was a date!" I simply tell her.

Shilo blushed. "Well it was supposed to be a date. I just really like you (y/n), not as a friend."

I stood there silently. "Would you please go out with me again ?" She asks.

"Look I like you too Shilo but not in the-" she cuts me off by jumping on me.

"Thank you!" She said.

"OH HELL NO! MY SHIP IS RUINED!" Momo yells.

We all turn to look at her. "It's all right Momo." Todoroki says and then walks away.

"Did I do something?" Shilo asks.

Momo faces Shilo. "You did you little -"

"Shut up Momo." I glare at her.

Momo looks at me and walks away with Todoroki, leaving us alone.

Shilo grabs my hand and smiles at me. "Look Shilo-" I was cut off once again.

"(Y/n) I can make you happier than Todoroki." She spoke.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I know you like Todoroki. Just by the way you act around him and our friends." She answered.

"Shilo I'm-" I was fucking cut off again.

Her lips where on mine and I stood there shocked. Once I realized that she was kissing me I pushed her off.

My mind was going everywhere. My heart was racing and I felt my whole body shaken. "Why would you do that?!" I yell at her.

"I was only trying to show you that I am better than Todoroki. He doesn't like you the way you like him." Shilo replies.

"So?! I don't like you the way you like me. It still doesn't give you right to kiss me." I said and wrap my arms around myself.

Then she starts to cry. "I'm so s-sorry, but it's the truth."

I quickly go by her side and try to calm her down. Just because there where people looking at us. "Please don't cry." I say.

"I-I can't h-help it!" Shilo cries louder.

"Please be quiet." I shush her.

"No!" She yells and makeup run down her cheeks.

She look like a mess. I hug her and she hugs back immediately shutting up. I sigh, thank god she shut up.

Todoroki p.o.v
"(Y/n) is probably breaking it to her." Momo spoke.

"What?" I ask.

"He is probably turning down her feeelings for him. (Y/n) isn't straight you know." Momo said.

"Why are saying this?" I ask her.

"Because (y/n) doesn't like Shilo like that. He likes you." Momo responded.