Chapter 38: Our future

Y/n p.o.v

"Then Hitler took over..."

I zoned out. I looked out the window and start to think if this was really life. "(Y/n)!" Shilo threw herself at me and we fell out the desk.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"Sorry." She blushes and helps me stand up.

I stand up and pack my stuff. "Are we going to eat lunch together?" She tugs on my uniform.

For some reason this school was way different than the one in my dream. I just gave her a straight face and walked away from her. I saw my group of friends at a lunch table and decided not to go give over there.

I don't know those people.

I decided to go up on the roof but I was stopped by a teacher. "You are not allowed to go up there (y/n)." I turn to see All Might.

"How do you know me?" I ask. Of course he is my uncle.

He starts to laugh. "I'm your uncle of course!" He slapped my back really hard.

I think my spine broke.

••••••

"O look over there (y/n)." Momo pointed to a booth.

We were currently at a festival. Not the ones I dreamt in of my dream. It was more like a American festival. "L-Let's go and take a picture." Momo shyly said.

"(Y/n) do you want to come with me at the Ferris wheels?" Shilo suddenly asked.

"Tsk. Playboy." Bakugou glares at me.

"Why won't the girls be interested in me like they are too (l/n)-san!" Denki groans.

Deku was with his girlfriend. And the others as well. Todoroki just came alone. Aish...I want to hug him so bad and cuddle with him.

"S-Todoroki-s-san...do you want to come with me and Momo?" I ask nervously.

His eyes widen. "N-no thanks."

I grab his hand and pull him near me. "Don't be shy. Let's go have fun as friends!" I smile at him.

Todoroki just blushes and then agreed.

After the fun, we all decided to go home. I left Momo to go home and was walking with todoroki. "You don't have to walk with me you know."

"But I want to." I said.

We walk in complete silence, it was comfortable but weird too. I had a feeling that someone was watching me or something.

•••••

"It's summer!" Denki yelled straight in my ear.

"SHUT UP! WILL YOU BAKA!" I yelled at him.

Everyone just stares at me. These past few months were hell for me. Everything seem so...

"Calm down." Todoroki said.

I look at him and glare at him. I've tried to get close with todoroki but it was no use. There was nothing we can relate with. To start off his father hates me and his siblings are unknown to me. I especially think he hates because each time I ask if we could hangout he would denial my request and walk away.

My uncles would bicker over who the best uncle is and my sister would be nice and sometimes a little brat. And my parents...don't get me wrong I love them but...they are complete shit. Nothing like I remember in the past.

To top it off, my parents hate gays and bi. I can't believe that they would hate them. I thought they were nice parents or something. But no, I was wrong.

I stayed dating Momo because I didn't want to lose my parents again.

••••

"What do you want?" I ask Shilo.

"G-g out with m-me." She stutters.

"Sorry I don't like you." I walk away and continue on with my life.

I didn't know why I was even in school. My dad owned a huge company and used dirty tricks to get what he wants. But he was still a nice guy. Anyway soon I was going to inherit that company and we were almost out of school. Aish who knew school would go by fast?

About next week I'm working at the company. But somehow I started to feel something for Momo. "It's our last year! I can't believe it." She holds my hand.

I smile at her. "Yup...me either."

••••

Todoroki p.o.v

"W-wedding?" I ask.

"Yup! My nephew is getting married are you going young Todoroki?" Mr. Might asked.

He got  married to Deku mom like last year. Deku is lucky to be in the same family as (y/n) now.

"Um...yes." I answer.

"Great! We'll see you at the wedding in two days." He walks away.

"Are you okay?" A girl came up to me. 

"Huh?" I ask.

"You are crying sir."

Oh. I wipe away my tears. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

Why am I not still over him? Why do I have to like that boy? Why does this world hate me?

••••

They kissed.
They smiled.
They laugh.
They dance.
They are happy together.

While I stand here watching them. "Excuse me."

I turn to see that same girl I saw the other day. She smiled at me sweetly. "W-want to dance?"

••••

Y/n p.o.v

"Aw She is so cute!!!" Momo squeals at Todoroki daughter.

Todoroki wife laughs. "Thank you."

I smile at the small baby. I look at todoroki and he was smiling. I guess he really is happy and straight.

Stupid of me to think that I could have a chance with him. I didn't prepose  to Momo. Our wedding was arranged since we were born.

I could feel todoroki staring at me. "Are you okay?"

I look up at him. "Yes, I'm just tired of all the work." I lie.

"Daddy!" My daughter called out.

"What?" I ask.

"I think I broke the sink." She shows me the handle of the sink.

Shit. "I'm so sorry Todoroki-San!" I apologize.

"Fix it." His wife glares at me.

The end.