Chapter 26: Me

Sorry I have been outside playing with my big bro in the snow. I totally forgot about Wattpad and my stories.  But over the past few days...the snow has melted!!!

(Y/n) p.o.v
  So turns out I'll be staying and my uncle and sister will be staying until Christmas. It was easy to convince uncle.

But while they stay here, they said that they will be very busy and won't be around the house that much. They wouldn't tell me what they where going to do but I'm fine with it.

I was walking to school with Shoto and our hands where linked. "Do you think Shilo will be there?" He asks me.

"Mmm..." I said.

I was thinking about what I should do for Christmas. What kind of gift would I get Shoto?

"(Y/n) listen to me." He said.

"I am."

Then Shoto pins me a wall and looks at me directly in my eyes. "Would you still be mine?" He asks.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"Just making sure." He responds.

"Okay." We got to school and when we did we saw Shilo.

She was talking to our teacher, Eraserhead. He nods his head and Shoto pulls me over to our seats.  As class started, Shilo wasn't in her seat. I guess she decided to move out the classroom.

After class, it was lunchtime. I was walking to the cafeteria alone and then I heard my name. I groan, it was those girls again.

I face them and each of them started to flirt with me. "Are you going to eat with us today?" They ask.

"Sorry, ladies. But I am going to sit with my friends." I apologize to them.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Shoto yell my name.

"I need to go." I start to walk away but then one of the girl grabs my hands.

She stops me and starts to look away blushing. I look at our hands linked together. "I-I love you (y/n)!" She confess in front to everyone.

Everyone looks at me and the girl. "Please accept me." She looks at me with her eyes glowing.

I hated when people ask me shit in front of other people. I rub my neck nervously. "I-" I was cut off.

"(Y/n) let's go get lunch." Shoto brakes our hands apart. He starts to drag me away from her.

Once we stood in line, he had a pissed face one. I put my hand in his hand. "Shoto...you didn't have to do that. I was going to let her down easily." No it's not easy letting someone down. I smile at him.

Then Shoto smiles at me and held my hand tightly. "I know but I know you don't like what she did."

"Oh Shoto knows you better that me." We heard a familiar voice.

My sister stood in front of us. "What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Oh you know...exploring...schools." She answers.

"Does your uncle know where you are?" Shoto ask her.

"Yup. What are you guys having for lunch?" She asks.

"Whatever they serve here." Shoto responds.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you?" All might shows up.

"Oh um...sure." I agree with him. "See you later." I said to Shoto and (s/n).

Shoto p.o.v
  As (y/n) left with All Might, (s/n) looks at me. "Okay Todoroki let's get some things right." She said.

"Do you really love my brother?" She floats in the air and glares at me.

"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want him to get hurt. What do you do for fun?"

"Um...spend time with (y/n)."

"Who is your favorite person in the world?"

"(Y/n)."

"What do like about him?"

"His looks, personality."

"What do you like te least about him?"

"Nothing."

Then she started to ask me a bunch of questions about her brother. She also accompanied me in the line. "What is your favorite color?" She suddenly ask.

"(Y/n)." I answer.

Then she starts to laugh. "Ugh I thought you where going to ask about him." I say.

"Hey Todoroki WHO IS THAT?" Bakugou yelled when he saw (y/n) sister with me.

"Oh hi friendly stranger." (S/n) floats around Bakugou and smirks. I sit down next to Momo.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" He asks.

"The name's me." She snickers.

"Why is your name me?" He ask.

"You ask stupid questions boy." She said. "Stupid questions."

"SHUT UP ME!" He yells.

Everyone looks at him weirdly. "Make me Baka." She said.

"You are going to regret calling me that me." He glared at her.

"Um...Katsuki who are you taking to?" Izuku asks.

"To me." Bakugou answers.

We where at our table. (S/n) stood by me. "Can't they see you?" I ask.

"Nope! Only people that I want to see me, sees me." She answers.

"Oh." I eat my lunch.

"What?" Everyone asks confused.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter?! And I'm sorry I am late! But I will publish another one on Christmas 🎄! Till then...goodbye.)