Chapter 14: old house

Todorki p.o.v
  I woke up in a room and it was (y/n) room. I had a huge headache. Where's (y/n)? I get up and go out the room. I knocked on Momo door and she opened it.

"Oh good morning Todorki!" She smiles at me.

"Good morning, did (y/n) return?" I ask.

"Sorry, he isn't here yet." She smiles.

"Momo...what happened?" Urarka spoke.

I raise a eyebrow at Momo. She turns red. "Ah....Urarka you are awake. Bye Todorki!" Momo slams the door in my face.

"Well that was rude." I mutter.

Then I look up and see (y/n). He was walking towards me and was on his phone. What was he looking at? "Good morning (y/n)." I greet him.

He looks up and puts his phone away. "Good morning Todorki. Did you have a good night?" He asked with a straight face.

"Yeah...I did. But it really wasn't that fun without you." I chuckle.

"Sorry I had stuff to do. Maybe next time." He goes in his room and I follow him.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I ask.

He goes to his drawer and takes some clothes out. "In a bed. Where else?" He scoffs.

"Oh."

(Y/n) sighs. "Sorry I didn't mean to sound harsh. It's just...I'm really tired."

"It's okay, I can leave if you want."

"No, I want you to stay...you know for your own safety. Don't want your father to hurt you." He smiles at me.

Oh gosh! He looks so damn cute!

"Ha...okay. Then I'll be down stairs if you need me." I got out and close the door.

I can't handle being alone with him anymore. He is just too....handsome.

I blush and walk downstairs like nothing happened. Momo and Urarka were already there.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  Why did I sounded so mean to him? I mentally curse myself. I should never do that to him again. I grab my towel and take a short towel. Then I change into my clothes and head downstairs.

I see Momo and Urarka talking while Todorki sat there looking bored as fuck. "Morning." I greet them.

"Oh your back!" Momo smiles at me.

"Yeah, I'll be leaving again. Sorry." I grab an apple from the fruit basket and a water bottle.

"Where?" Todorki asked.

"I have stuff to do." I answer.

"Be safe." Momo and Urarka say in unison.

"I'm coming." Todorki calls out.

I stop and turn around to face him. "No."

"No I am coming. I am going to be here alone with girls. I need a guy to hangout with." He pouts.

"Can't you go with Izuku or Denki?" I ask.

"They are pretty busy with their boyfriends." He answers.

"Fine." I answer and walk towards the door.

I just kept walking and Todorki caught up with me. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"Man, you sure do ask a lot of questions." I said without making eyes contact with him. I could tell he was staring at me.

"S-sorry. It's just that you are very different than any person I have met. You have a dark past like mine." He said.

I stayed quiet. Agh! This is super uncomfortable. Why am I walking with this cute guy again? I don't know. He volunteer to come with me.

"So (y/n) what is your favorite quirk?" He asked.

"Um.....I don't know. They are all my favorite I guess." I answer.

"All?" He asked confused.

Oh shit! "Uh...yeah. Telekinesis, fire, and water. I like them all." I answer.

"That great." He smiles and it warms me up.

"You like your ice powers right?" I ask.

He stays quiet. "Yeah." He answers.

"Any particular reason why?" I ask.

"Well, you k ow my father is the second famous hero." He said.

"Oh, he is?" I said.

"Wait you didn't know that. How come?" He asks.

"I was never into the hero shit when I was small. I am only in U.A for my sister. She wanted to be a hero but with her kind of powers everyone at school bullied her. You know villain like powers." I said and looked up at the sky.

"Oh, so that is why you are aiming to be the best." He said and I could see my old house.

"Yeah pretty much." I shrug my shoulders and walk towards it.

"I don't think we are supposed to go in there." Todorki stops at and I just ignore him.

I used my telekinesis to move away the objects from the doorsteps. Then I smashed the boards on the door and umber the mat I took out a key. Ha, it was still here after so many years. I open the door and walk in.

Too dark! I lit my hand on fire and look around the house. All our stuff where still here. "What are you doing? Breaking in trespassing." Todorki asks and comes in.

"It's not trespassing if it's my home." I reply and leave him speechless.

I dig around for any clue if any one was here. Then I go upstairs and I to my old room. All my stuff was here and even my small bed.

Todorki follows me and looks around. On the counter there was a picture of me and my family.

Todorki looks at it and I just look for anything that is useful. Like maybe a dairy of my sister-if she had one.

Or possibly my dad entries. Wait my dad note book! He would always write in. He told me one day that once he started middle school he kept a entry.

I walk in my dads old office and dig around. Then I found three books. I took it out and dusted the dust off and some old bugs.  I open the first book and read the first page.

Today I saw a beautiful girl.

Eh...okay this is unexpected.

Sadly she looks like a hero type. How can I date a hero? I am aiming to be a top villain. I can't let her get in the way. I should just forget her, it's not like I will see her again.

Probably my mom. Since she was a hero at first but then turned into a villain. I close the book and  grab them and walk out the room. "Todorki let's go." I call out.

"Okay!" He comes out of my room.

Was he there the whole time? "Watcha got there?" He asked.

"My dad books." I answer.

I walk out the house. But I lock it before I went out. I take the key with me and we go back to Momo house.

"I'm hungry." Todorki spoke.

"When we get home, you can eat." I say.

"Are you going to eat with me?"

"No I have-"

"No you are. No more 'I have stuff to do'" he hushed me. "You need to eat (y/n)."

"Okay." I agree.

(Sorry! I told you I was updating on the 9th...I eventually forgot about this story for like two days and remembered until last light. I will update soon! Probably in a few days since my wifi is going to be cut off for some days.

Idk how long. )