Chpater 24: the sun has rose, ah fuck

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "T-Todoroki you have to tell me about your father." I ask out of nowhere.

Yesterday was just too much drama and crying. After I'd stop crying Todoroki and I where still in each other arms. We even slept in bed together.

Right now I was with Todoroki in my room. Todorki sat in my wheel chair and I sat on my bed under the cover.

Todoroki then told me about his father and how he used to abuse him when he was young. He also told me about his mother and that she gone crazy but is recovering now.

I listen carefully. "So about your quirks?" He brakes my thoughts.

"Do you use all of them or not? Do they tire you out?" He ask.

"No, my quirks don't tire me out. As long as I have a good long rest and stay healthy." I answer.

"Oh...what happened with Shilo yesterday?" Todoroki ask.

I sigh. "Shit." I answer. "I never knew she would do that to me. You know cuz she is nice but then boom! She is Fucking crazy."

"I'm glad you are fine." He smiles at me.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. We just stayed there staring at each other. Eh...i can't hold this smile up for long.

But if it's Todoroki I'm smiling for then I'll try to keep it up longer.

Confess now (y/n).

I open my mouth to speak but then close it. "Todoroki...I like you." I spoke.

Todoroki smile drops, oh shit he doesn't feel the same way. I hid under my cover and my face turns red. "It's okay if you don't like me back like that. You can leave if you want too." I say.

Then he starts to laugh. Why would he laugh? Is he making fun of me?

As I was thinking, I felt him get on my bed. Shit he is going to make fun of me. I close my eyes and cover my face with my hands.

Once he pulled the cover off of me and pulls my hand off of my face. "(Y/n) I like you too." He said and then smashed his lips right into mine.

I immediately melt into the kiss. Gosh...his lips where warm and some how comfortable. This felt right...no it is right. This kiss was not disgusting and cold like Shilo, it was more precious.

When he pulls away he smile at me. "I-I-I-" I was speechless.

"Your face is red." He puts his hand on my cheek and then he strokes my hair back gently.

"Ugh!" I burry my face in my pillow and blush like crazy.

Todoroki laughs. "You okay?"

I look at him and smile for real. "Yes...Yes I am."

"You look cute you know."

"Todoroki-"

"Call me Shoto."

"Okay Shoto...you don't know how happy I am right know." I hug him.

"I do."

"No you don't. My crush like me back and I found out my sister isn't dead!" I tell him.

His eyes widen. "She is still alive?"

I nod my head in excitement. "Yes, she is in the city now but I don't know where. I tried looking for her but I had no luck."

"That's great!"

"Aw my ship has sailed!" Momo exclaims as she knocks down my door.

Shoto and I look at her. "Oops." She blush and walks towards us. "I'll fix that later. But let's go and find your sister already!"

"Are you sure? We have school today." I said.

"Fuck that! Let's go and find you sis." Momo grabbed my hand and practically threw me off my bed.

I landed on the floor safely, because I was levitating. "Ha! Can't hurt me." I landed on the ground safely.

"Let's get searching." Shoto helps me stand up.

"You'll help me look for her?" I ask him.

"Yes, anything to see you more happy." Shoto answers.

Todoroki p.o.v
  "Okay let me get changed!" (Y/n) shouts as he runs around the room looking for his cloths.

I smile, he was really adorable when he is happy. Just seeing him this happy made me happier than ever. As I watch him, Momo speaks. "I never seen him this happy in forever. Thank you Todoroki."

"I did nothing."

"Yes you did. You somehow changed him back to his old self. I missed my old (y/n), thank you for bringing him back to his happy self." Momo spilled a few tears.

"Your welcome." I really didn't know what to say.

"Let's go and find my sister!" (Y/n) shouts.

"Wait there is something I like to ask you first." I spoke.

"What is it?" (Y/n) looks at me. His eyes were bright and his pale skin had some color on.

He really did look more adorable and different. But in a good way. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes!" (Y/n) pecks my lips and then grabs his phone and shoves it in his pocket.

I was so fucking happy. Literally nothing could ruin this moment.

"LET ME IN!" We heard a familiar voice.

We look out the window to see Shilo. She had a bandage on her head and her skins seemed burned. She was rattling the gates hard, she was trying to get in.

"Oh shit, she ruined my mood." (Y/n) said and turns back to his pale self and poker face.

Ah! Curse you Shilo for making MY (y/n) less happy and for killing his spirit!

When the sun was about to rise but then she came and kicked it down.

"Ugh! Not her again." Momo sighs.

"Walk with me (y/n). I have to talk to you." Shilo yelled.