Chapter 46: The end and intro to a new chapter of (a drama) life

(NAME) (LAST NAME)
(Birthday) - August 19, 2018

A great boyfriend, best friend, brother and a boy loved by all

"Happy birthday." I whisper as tear silently fell down my face.

"Dad come on! Let's go!" My daughter yelled.

I wipe away my tear and calm myself down.

"Honey let's go." My wife called out from the car park.

How bad I wished you were here (y/n), we could have had our own family. You were the only boy I only loved. I hope we meet in another universe where we can be happy.

••••••

I walked to my classroom and suddenly bumped into a person. "Oh sorry." I apologize.

"No, it's okay stranger!" The boy smiles at me and I just felt weird.

As I continue to walk to class I felt like I knew that boy from somewhere but I didn't remember where. Once I sat in my seat the bell rang.

"All right class we have a new student." Mr. Aizawa says with his monotone.

Suddenly that guy came in. His (h/c) was (h/s) and his (e/c) eyes were shining with life. His skin was of a perfect color. He smiles big and pretty handsome I would say. "Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you all."

"Oh...he's handsome." I heard Momo, one of my best friend, say.

I nod my head agreeing with her.

"Wait?! (Y/n)? (Nickname)?!" Momo suddenly spoke out loud.

The boy looks at her and then his eyes widen. "Momo Yaoyorozu?!"

"Yes me! (N/n)!" Momo squeals which is unusual for her to do and rare.

"Great, so you both know each other. That saves me breaths, Momo you know what to do."

"Hai sir." She bows and walks up to (y/n), they both leave the room.

Once they do, people started to chatter about how he was handsome. I just ignore them and stare off in space for some reason. The day turned out to be 'give the new boy a lot of love'. In the end, I went to my locker and saw many girls and boys were literally surrounded (Y/n) like he was famous. I used to be surrounded by girls because my dad was famous. But now that (Y/n) is here, I guess that's a good thing.

"Let's sit together!" Many people called out.

"Okay! Let's be great friends, right ladies?" He smirks and winks at them.

Guess there's another fuck/playboy in school now. Momo pulled (y/n) away from the crowd and they seemed to be walking towards me. "Todoroki-san meet my friend!" She smiled big.

What this guy important to her that much? As they came to me I suddenly remembered where I saw him. His uncle was huge famous than my dad! Even his whole family, he's one huge rich boy.

"Hi, Todoroki-kun, nice to meet you." (Y/n) smiles at me, somehow I found it attractive.

Wait! You are not gay, are you? I ask myself.

"Hi, nice to meet you too." I plainly say.

"(Y/n)!" We heard a different voice.

We all turn around to see a boy with nice features and a smile. He had was dressed nicely too. "Oh hey Hyun!" (Y/n) beams.

The Hyun guy suddenly came and linked hands with (y/n). "Guys this is my boyfriend Hyun." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Hyun says.

I started to feel jealous of Hyun for some reason. "So you guys are both new to the school?" Momo asked.

"Yup, we decide to move schools because our school kicked us out for being 'gay'." (Y/n) replies.

"It's honestly stupid." Hyun said.

"Oh, that's an absolutely stupid reason." I spoke.

"I know right." (Y/n) looks at me and I felt my face flushed.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." (Y/n) walks away with Hyun toward the exit.

"So...you like him?" Momo suddenly asked.

"No." I reply.

"Lair I saw your face drop when Hyun came and linked hands with (y/n)." Momo said.

Shit.

"Well, he has a boyfriend." I walk away from her and to the exist.

"Don't worry I'll help you get him!" Momo yelled.

I sigh, how will this year turn out to be?