Chapter 6: Home?

Todorki p.o.v
  I help (y/n) get home. He past out on our way. I didn't mind or anything. I actually felt bad for him and relieved that he was safe.

If only you knew about my life. I sigh and knocked on the door.

Momo opened the door and gasped when she saw (y/n). "What the heck happened?!" She grabbed him out of my grip.

I felt lonely when (y/n) was not next to me. I felt so.....complete when he told me about his past. I knew the pain he was going through and I wanted to help him. No I will help him.

I told Momo everything. She just looked at (y/n). He was breathing slowly. He had a warm cover on. She put her hand on his forehead. "Gosh he is still cold."

Without think I blurted out. "I can warm him up."

"What?" She asked.

"I can warm him up."

"Oh um okay. Can you take his uniform off?"

"Um....okay." I walked over him and hesitated.

"Todorki just do it. He is asleep. I mean you like him don't you?" Momo asked.!

I blushed. "Momo that is not helping! Don't you dare tell him that I like him."

"Tsk, I'm not gonna betray one of my friends. In fact this is an opportunity to cuddle with him." She smirks.

"Shut up." I took his uniform off and he had abs. They were perfect. He had more than me. (Idk how many abs Todorki has.)

"Enjoying it?" Momo smirks.

I blush crazy. "Shut up I said!"

"Whatever. He needs to get warm soon." Momo said and I took my shirt off. "What are you doing?"

"Taking my shirt off. The heat can travel through his body better and a little bit faster." I informed her.

"Smart." She commented.

I left his boxers on and put his arm around me. I put both of his arms around me and hugged him like. His body was really cold, I warmed him up and to add more heat I put the covers around us.

Click!

I heard a flash go on and looked to see Momo with a phone in her hand. "Sorry tried to take a selfie."

"Whatever." I growled at her.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I felt a warm presence. I looked around and see the sun it was huge. Then I look around my surroundings and it was beautiful. I was on a hill and three was a huge oak tree.

"(Y/n)!" I heard my name and turned around to see my sister. She had her a white dress on. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"What?" I asked and looked down at her. She looked different, a bit older than I last saw her.

She looked up at me and giggled. "(Y/n) it's nice to see you again after so many years!"

"Are you real (s/n)?" I asked.

She looked at me. Tears were spilling from my eyes. "I m-missed you." I hugged her tightly.

"Shhh. (Y/n) chan don't cry." She said.

"I'm so s-sorry. I broke our promise I was supposed to protect you and I didn't." I cried more.

"Bro you didn't do anything wrong okay. I was destined to die at a young age actually." She said.