Chapter10:🍉Watermelons 🍉

Todorki p.o.v
Ugh! Why can't I focus?! Because my crush is in front of me.

Ever since I was little I saw my father talking to a man one day. (Y/n) was with the man of course and he looked scared. My father and the (y/n) father were arguing. Then when things got too real (y/n) hits my father with his quirks. He threw a fire ball in his face and I was impressed. My father was the No. 2 super hero.

No one dared to disrespect him or even use their quirks on him. Well except villains.

But anyway, (y/n) was brave.

"Don't yell at my dad you jerk!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Let's go (y/n) it's not worth it." His father said.

"Ha! You will always be a villain including your children's." My father said.

That blew (y/n) off. "We are not gonna be villains!" He yelled at my father.

Ever since then I look up to (y/n). And I also had a crush on him.

But I could tell (y/n) did not remember that. But I felt so sorry for him when he said someone killed his parents and sister. I wonder if it was my father. He always had some sort of hate and trained me hard.

Is it possible that (y/n) was much stronger than me? Yeah of course.

"Todorki are you okay?" (Y/n) asked.

"Huh?" I snap back to reality.

"Are you crying?" He asked and wipes away my tears with his soft hands. He pulls me closer to him and hugs me. "It's okay to cry." His voice was so gentle.

I am so lucky to met him. "Thanks." I smile at him.

"It's okay. So do you need anything?" He asked.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About nine." He said checking his phone.

I got up. "Oh no my father is going to kill me?!" I panic.

"Like for real or what?" (Y/n) asked and I could see he was really worried for me.

"For real. He is going to beat me up for coming home late." I said scared.

My father hates when I come late. "Stay here then, I'll protect you." He stood up and went to the kitchen.

"No I can't (y/n). I really don't want to burden you."

"Come on it's the least I can do for a friend." He flashes his handsome smile at me.

How can I seriously say no to that? "Are you sure?" I ask.

"Positive!" He smiles more and I really wanted to kiss his handsome face.

"Alright." I agree with him.

"Great." He puts his frown back on.

"Hey you used your smile to make me stay here. That's not fair!" I whine and drop my head.

He chuckles and comes near me. He lifts my  chin up so I can see his face. He is the same size as me. "Oh it is." He forces me a smirk and I blush.

Did he just do that? He let's go and walks to the living room.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I was blushing. Did I just really do that? Why would I do that?! I sit down on the couch. "Are you gonna sit or stand there blushing?" I ask.

"I-I'm coming." He said and sat with me.

"S-so um....what do you want to do?" He asked.

I think for a while. Since Todorki was so kind to listen to me talk about my past I thought why not I do the same? "You can tell me a little bit more about your past. I'd like to help you, like you had helped me." I put my hand on his shoulder.