Chapter 7: Flashblack

Todorki p.o.v
(Y/n) hugged me tightly. "I m-missed you." He snuggled against my chest. I blush crazy.

But when I look at him again he had tears. I wiped his tears away and hugged him back.

This was weird but it was a nice weird. "Shh everything is okay." I said.

Then he smiled. Even if he was sleeping his face looked peaceful . Free from stress and all the pain he held. His face was like a angel. I smile as I stare into his handsome sleeping face.

I wonder what he was dreaming about and what made him happy and smile. But then he was getting too hot. "Momo he's heating up." I said.

She came over and put her hand on his forehead. She quickly took her hand away. "Ow. He's burning up now. Todorki take him to his room." She ordered and I listened to her.

I took (y/n) to his room. But when I gently try to place him on his bed and let go, he wouldn't let go of me. He was still hugging me and tighter. I smile, what if he real felt the same for me? It would be nice but I knew it wouldn't happen.

I carefully take his arms off and place him on his bed. I turn on the AC on and on like a low 5. I felt bad and empty without him in my arms.

I didn't want to leave yet or let him go. I felt like protecting him no matter what.

Should I tell him what happened last night? No, he'll probably think wrong and start to hate me.

I bumped into Shilo, she looks at me and I felt strange. Like a dark aura around her or something. "Oh Todorki, do you know where (y/n) is?" She asked.

"Uh....no." I said.

She frowns. "Oh Well thanks anyway." She runs off.

She was cute. Does she like (y/n) or something? I just shrug and walk to my next class.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I walk down the hall. I was trying to find Todorki but he just ran off. As I did I heard my name again. I just breath in and out. I turn around to see Shilo. She smiled brightly at me. Somehow  that smile just made me feel a little better.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Why didn't you wait for me this morning?" She asked and I gave her a look. "I called your name out but you didn't hear me."

"Oh that was you? Sorry I wasn't paying attention this morning." I apologized.

"How are? Are you feeling any better?" She asked.

Why does she care for me? Oh right the family girls. "Yeah thanks for asking." I said.

"Good!" She smiled.

I just look at her and we stayed silent for a couple of seconds. Then the bell rand. "Shoot I'm late. I have to go see you at lunch!" She ran off.

I just shrug and go to the bathroom. As I did I saw Todorki washing his face or something. "Come one Todorki, tell him." He said.

"Tell who what?" I ask standing behind him.

He looks up and in the mirror and sees me. Damn did I look that hot? Eh. Todorki looks more hotter. "Oh hey (y/n). Sorry I was just thinking out loud." He said.

"Why did you run off when I asked you what happened last night?" I asked.

"I-I just don't want to tell you." He said. "Ask Momo."

"I did but she told me to ask you." I said.

"Hey (y/n)!" I heard Shilo say and she ran towards me.

"Hi." I greeted.

"You know I came over to your house last night." She said.

"You did? Why?" I ask confused.

She blushed. "I-I was worried about you when you ran off. But when I called Momo she said that Todorki and you-"

Todorki cuts her off. "I was helping him get better!" He yelled.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you okay?"

He turns red. "Yes I am. It's just that-"

He explained everything. I blushed. Todorki and I were shirtless and cuddling I guess. I couldn't believe it happened. Todorki.......ugh! I felt like my heart was gonna explode.

"I-I need to go." I said.

"Are you mad at me?" Todorki asked.

"N-No. I just need to cool down a bit." I replied.

"It's okay if you-"

"No. I just need to process everything. There is a lot on my mind." I cut him off and walk away.

As I walk away I was blushing a lot. The only reason I walked away was so I could blush without Todorki noticing. Why does good things always happen when I'm out?

(Sorry I have school shit to do. )