Chapter 21: how?

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "Okay journals in?" I ask myself.

"Check!" I said.

"Water. Check. Money from the family I saved earlier. Check." I take out the money and dang...I got 220 dollars.

"Is that family rich?" If so, I should walk by and save their kids again.

I put my book bag on. "Okay time to leave." I teleport out of the mansion.

I appear on the other side of town and away from the place I call home. Then I bumped into a girl and fell on my ass. "Sorry!" She yelled.

I look up to see Shilo. Oh great her again. "Oh hi (y/n)." She helped me up.

"Where are you going?" She ask me.

"Um-"

"Wait forget that. Want to come to the movies with me?"

I look at her. Seriously? I am trying to run away and then she appears. Wait I can't run away. What am I thinking? "No thank you but-" I tried to deny.

"(Y/n)-San!" I heard a group of girls call me out.

Then they ran towards me. I can't teleport away from them. "Okay let's go to the movies." I say and walk away from the girls.

"Great follow me!" Shilo pulled me in a different direction from the girls.

When I mean pulled, I mean that she held my hand and dragged me. She was a fast runner. "Slow down!" I yell.

"We are almost there!" She yelled.

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Uncle can we please have one more break?"

"No! I said that we are having no more."

"But uncle!! I'm tired and bored as fuck."

"Watch your language missy."

I turn to see who it was but then Shilo fucking pulled me in the theater with her. Aw! I didn't get to see who that was.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask.

"A romantic movie." Shilo gave the person our tickets and we entered.

As we took our seat Shilo was jumping in her seat. "Do you any money?" She asked.

"No." I lie.

"Really? I thought boys where always prepared." Shilo said.

Wait what? I give her a weird look. "Don't worry I bought some money." She smiles at me.

"Okay, then why ask me for money?"

"I just am curious."

Damn...how do I get the fuck out of here?

Through out the movie I took short naps. I put my hoodie on my face and slept a bit.

"We are here!" I heard my sister voice.

"What? How? Where?" I ask.