Chapter 12: Aunt

(Y/n) p.o.v
"So I can go back to sleep right?" I ask.

"No," Momo answered. "We have guest coming over today."

"Who?" I ask as I go to the fridge and take out some water bottle.

I open it and drink the fresh cold water. "Friends." She answered.

"Oh, I'm going out today." I say.

"To where?" Todorki asked.

"Somewhere." I answer.

"Can I come with you? I'm actually leaving to go somewhere too." Todorki asked.

"I can walk you to where your destination is but you can't come with me to my destination." I reply.

"That's fine." He said.

"So now I'm alone." Momo sighs.

"Nope you got me!" We heard a girl voice and turn to see Uraraka.

Momo blushed. "How did you get in here?" I ask her.

"Oh that's easy, Momo to-" she was cut off.

"Ah! I'm glad you are here Uraraka. You can help me with some-" Momo said, but I cut her off.

"Some stuff?" I ask.

Momo glares at me. "Yes, stuff."

"Well I'm leaving." I said and grabbed my jacket laying on a chair in the kitchen.

I put on my shoes that were near the front door. "Is it okay if I just change into your clothes for today?" Todorki asked.

"Yeah go." I answer and he rushes upstairs.

I think to myself. Is my aunt still here? It's been forever since I last saw her. The main reason why I don't live with my aunt is because she changed. Ever since my sister died my aunt turned cruel and would abuse me most of the times. So yeah the child services shit did nothing and I had to move with Momo.

It's been long since I talked to her. I just hope she is still alive because I want to ask her some things.

"Ready!" I heard Todorki call out.

I open the door. "Let's go." I said plainly.

(For some reason I'm starting to lose my words. Idk what is happening to me now back to the story and sorry there might be mistakes.)

We walked together to where Todorki was heading. We walked in silence, but it was a comfortable silence walk. Then he stopped, I stop also. "Right here is fine." Todorki smiles at me.

I look behind him, so the store was his destination? I decided to not ask about it.

"See you later." I say.

"You too." He said and I walked on to my aunt neighborhood.

It was far from here. Like a two hour trip in a car, so I went to a bus station. Once the bus got here I got on and sat in the back by myself. I put my earphones on and listen to (fav, song).

I look out the window the whole time and see Todorki walking in a mental hospital building.

Why would he go there? Was he mentally ill? Gosh I hope not, but I ignore the fact again.

*******

I got off the bus stop and breath in the fresh air. I walk on to my aunt house.

I knock on the door and knock. "Auntie are you here? It's me, (y/n)." I call out.

Then a man opens the door. "Who are you?" He asked.