Chapter 45: Our love story

Just so you know that the class and your uncle visited you the day before this. This song passed on and it made me cry as I wrote this. I know Spanish so I don't need translation.

(Y/n) p.o.v

"How long?"

"I-I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Why didn't you tell me? Didn't I say you can trust me." Todoroki said as I saw tear coming down his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again.

"Stop using your quirks." My dad glares at me. I apologize and decided to ignore him.

See since I had many quirks, it doesn't mean I have a weakness. I do like everyone else. But my weakness can also lead to my death too. I use most of my quirks most of the time so when I do, my energy drains and my body starts to burn. So I became very sick easily. The only quirk that doesn't drain some of my energy is levitation. My energy can last up for one week but when my body start to burn up for no reason, or I feel sick af. Then that's a sign that I should rest, I usually take up two or three days of rest. If I used more than two quirks at the same time, I disappear like thin air.

While I was in U.A, thing we're alright but as villains attacked, somewhere around that time my body started to feel weak and upsetting. I ignored it for a couple of days and then I decided to rest, it started to get better. But the last month, I started to use my quirks again. Just to help the neighborhood, I didn't even take any rest. So now I'm here in the hospital...with dad scolding me and then worrying like a mother.

Momo and my sister, Todoroki were worried too. They really didn't know I had a weakness that could kill me. Hyun came and he started to sob.

"I'm fine." I cough some blood out.

"B-bitch...you are not. I told you to rest! Why won't you listen to me anymore?" Hyun sobbed. "You know how hard it is to take care of your ass back then? I thought you would be fucking fine now. I took care of your ass in school too! How are you still like this! Why would you lie to me?"

I started to tear up now. "I'm sorry, I just felt like I didn't need-" by this time I started to throw up more blood, twice more than I did the first time.

Dad wiped away the blood from my mouth. Shoto just held my hand and everyone just stared at me.

"I'm going to be alright guys." I assure them. "I'm strong remember?"

Hyun then looks at Todoroki and glares. "You." He sneered. "Let's talk outside." Hyun gets up and walks out, Todoroki squeezes my hand and kissed the top of my head.

Hyun p.o.v

While I stood outside the hospital, I waiting for Todoroki to come. Tear fell down my cheek, how could I have been so dumb and let him take care of (y/n)? I shouldn't have trusted him.

Once Todoroki came near me, I punched his face. He fell on the ground and I lifted him up by his collar. "HOW COULD YOU LET (Y/N) BE IN THIS SITUATION?! I trusted you." I yelled as my vision got blurry.

"HE IS IMPORTANT TO ME AS HE IS TO YOU, fucker." I wiped away my tears with a arm. "He...he...is going to die...how could you let this happen to him. I thought you loved him." I let go of Todoroki.

He stayed silent for a few second as I sobbed again. "(Y/n) is not going to die. I know him, he is strong." He spoke softly.

I look up at him. "You don't know him. (Y/n) has a weakness like the rest of us. But his weakness can also lead to death easily. I know him better than you and probably than he himself. (Y/n) isn't gonna make it Shoto-San."