Chapter 2: New girl

(Y/n) p.o.v
A robot came towards me and it threw a punch but he missed. With a bit of speed, a BIT of speed I got out the way and made my fire sword appear and I destroyed it. Just like that. I heard some girls call out my name but I ignored them.

Another robot came towards me and this time it grabbed me and I quickly got out of its grip and in the back of it. I used a bit of strength and twisted his head. It finally came off and I threw his head.

After beating the bots....

I was covered in dirt and dirty. "Wow that was amazing!" I was panting hard but I look up and my 'friends ' walking towards me.

"Thanks." I said.

"How many points were that?!" Denki asked.

"I don't know." I wiped some sweat from my head.

Once I look at my friends they were blushing like crazy. "What?" I asked.

"Your muscles." Hanta squeaked.

"You look so hot." Eijirou said.

"So what? It does feel hot out here." I said.

"You know what we mean!" Momo yelled at me.

I chuckle. "I know Momo."

Then they gasp. "You smiled!"

"Not really. I just pushed the corner of my lips up a bit. Smiling would be when I put the corner of my lips up all the way and when I mean it." I frown and walk away.

As I did I bumped into a girl and she fell to the ground. "S-sorry!" She yelled and blushed.

I helped her up. "No it's my fault I didn't see where I was going miss."

"Y-your muscles." She spoke and blushed more.

I just look at her. "Hey (y/n) chan! Go get your new uniform!" Momo yelled at me and I gave her a thumbs up.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"(Y/n)." I only said and walked off.

Momo p.o.v
I saw (y/n) talking to the new girl. She came over blushing. She better not steal (y/n) from Todorki. I secretly ship them! I kept my cool and walked towards her.

"Aren't you the new girl?" I asked.

"Y-yes." She replied.

"I'm Momo." I smile at her.

"Shilo Kawasin." (I just made that up.)

"What are your quirks?" I ask.

"Oh nothing special. But what is going on here?" She asked.

Then I explained to her. After a few minutes she interrupts me. "What's that b-boy name?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked.

She points at (y/n). He was drinking water and Todorki was talking to him. I smile. "That's (y/n). He's the toughest and the hottest boy here." I answer.

She blushes. "He always has to get a new uniform when he fights the robots." I giggle.

"His last name?" She asked.

"(L/n)." I answer. "But don't go and have a crush on him. All the boys and girls are over him and they will get extremely jealous." Especially Todorki.

"Hai." She said. (Is that yes?)

It was the end of the day and I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. When I went to the gates I saw (y/n) chan waiting for me. He looked quite bored but when he saw me he grinned. I waved at him and hugged him.

"Ready?" He asked.

"You promised me to buy me my-"

"Yeah yeah. Let's go get it." He sighs.

"Yay!" I smile and we head to the store.

Todorki p.o.v
  I stood next to best friend , Izuku. He looks at me. "Why don't you just confess your feelings for him?" He said.

I blushed. "No! He is straight."

"So? I confessed to Katsuki and he felt the same way for me. I even thought he was straight but hey I was wrong." Izuku smiled at me.

"That's for you but not for me. Why did God have to punish me?" I groan.

Izuku laughed. Then Katsuki came along and kissed his boyfriend on the lips in front of me. I groan.

Katsuki pulls away from a blushing Izuku. He smirks at me. "You still are single loser?"

"Shut up Katsuki. I am not a loser."

"Yeah I know. You are whimp."

"Katsuki. Be nice." Izuku gently slapped his shoulder.

"Sorry babe." Katsuki kissed Izuku head.

I walked home alone and behind a girl with blue hair. She was walking with another girl. Thy both had school uniforms on. "Is (y/n) single?" The blue haired girl asked.

"Yes why?" The brunette asked.

"I met him today. He seemed hot." The blue haired girl said.

"He is. The girls and boys are head over heels for him."

"He seems nice."

"He is! But be careful. There is a huge fan girls for him."

"Oh there is?"

"Yep."

I stop hearing them and walked off in another direction to take my mind off of him. I went to the store to buy something. But then I saw him there. He was standing there while Momo was picking food out.

I walked over to them but then he turned around and saw me. He frowns and waves at me. I wave back. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh I came to take my mind off of things." I reply.

"Oh."

"Finished!" Momo smiles and then frowns. "Hey Todorki!"

"Hi." I greet back.

"Do you want to come over at our place?" Momo asked.

"W-what?!" (Y/n) asked and his face was handsome.

"Yeah sure if it's not a bother to you guys." I nervously said.

"No. Right (y/n)?" She asked him.

"Sure whatever." He said and looked away. I swear I saw him blush a bit. Maybe that was my imagination.