Chapter 9: Seeing her again

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "Where's Todorki?" Momo asked.

We were walking home. "Oh he said that he had to do something important. He'll come around six today." I answer.

I wonder what he had to do. Eh Well it's his own business. "(Y/n)!" I heard my name and saw Shilo running towards me.

"Ugh what does she want?" Momo whispers.

"I don't know." I say.

"Hey do you mind if I come over?" Shilo asked.

"Yes." Momo and I say in unison.

"Why?" Shilo asked.

"I really have a lot of things to do after school everyday. " I lie and it was mean of me but it had to be done.

"Oh Well I can help you."

"No thanks. Me and Momo do it together." I answer.

"Oh Well whenever you have free time you can call me." She hands me a piece of paper.

"Okay." I grab it and shove it in my pocket. Shilo leaves and Momo smirks.

"Looks like (y/n) has a girlfriend." Momo teased.

"Momo you know that I'm not into girls." I walk and she walks beside me.

"Oh so who are you into them?" She smirks.

She knows dam well who I am into. I glare at her. "Let's just go home."

We came home and the first thing I did was go to sleep.

"(Y/n) you are back!" My sister yelled again.

I smile. "God I missed you so much." I cry again.

"I missed you too." She smiles.

When I let her go she had the clothes we wore on twin day at school. She wanted to look like me. "Hey (y/n) do you want to see what I can do?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I smile at her and she grabs my hand and pulls me under the tree. It's shade provided us some cool air.

"Alright get ready." She said and suddenly disappeared.

"(S/n)?" I asked.

"I'm here!" She appears on the other side or me. "I can shadow travel!" She said.

I laughed and messed up her hair. She laughed and fell on the ground. "Oh shit are you okay?!" I asked.

She looked up at me with her cute face. "Yeah I am." She smiled.

I could see some sadness in her eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"Sorry. But can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"You just did." She smirked.

"Ugh. Here it goes, I need you to be serious. Are you sad?" I ask.

She didn't answer. "Please tell me." I held her chin up so she can look at me.

"Yes." She said.

"Why? You are happy, aren't you?"

"It is just sad to see you alone, I mean our parents died and I was the only family you had but then I died. Now you are all alone without anyone to love you or bring a real smile on your face." She was playing with the grass.

I was about to say something but then I was interrupted.

"(Y/n) Todorki is here!" I heard Momo scream.

"Who's Todorki?" (S/n) asked.

"I'll tell you next time."

"Bye (y/n)." She then disappeared and I woke up.

"Are you alright?" Momo asked.

"What? Yes I am." I reply.

Momo touched my forehead. "Man you are sweating."

"Oh it nothing. So who's here?" I get up and change my clothes.

"Todorki." She answers.

"Oh why is he here again?"

"To hangout with you dumbass." She giggles.

"Oh yeah."

Momo went downstairs and I went behind her. Then I saw Todorki smiling at me. Gosh why is he so damn hot?! I had the urge to jump in his arm and kiss his pretty face. But no I had to resist it.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hi, what do you want to do?" He asked.

(Sorry it was short.)