Chapter 11: Dream

Momo p.o.v
  "Good night Todorki." (Y/n) said before sleeping off.

He was on the couch and slept. I saw Todorki blush a bit and smiled. "Come on Todorki. I'll show you his room." I said and he snapped out of his thoughts.

Then I showed him his room and he hesitated before coming in. I went through (y/n) drawers and to look for clothes for Todorki to change in. Sleeping clothes were labeled on one of  (y/n) drawer and I opened it. There were clothes that looked soft. So I took a sweat pants out and (y/n) favorite shirt.

I snicker. When (y/n) wakes up and sees Todorki in his favorite night shirt, he'll be a blushing mess.

"Here put this on." I toss the clothes to him.

"Is it alright with (y-"

"Yeah, (y/n) don't mind."  Cut him off. "I'll go and put a blanket on (y/n) then I'll come back and check on you."

I walk out the room with a soft cover. I go down stairs and (y/n) was sleeping peacefully. I put the blanket on him and he smiles.

He looked happy but sad at the same time. I wonder what he was dreaming about.

Then I went upstairs and knocked on the door. Todorki was sitting on the edge of the bed and was thinking.

I interrupt him. "Hey are you alright?" I ask.

He snapped out of his thought. "Oh yeah...so is (y/n) warm?" He asked.

"Why? Do you want to warm him up?" I ask.

He blushes and I giggle. "I'm joking, anyway make yourself comfortable and good night." I smile at him.

He froze for a second. "Todorki are you alright?" I ask.

"Uh...yes. Good night Momo." He smiles gently at me and I leave the door open and go to my own room.

Todorki p.o.v
  I never had someone say good night to me ever, since my mom. I laid down in (y/n) bed. It felt super uncomfortable.

I smelled (y/n) pillow and it smelled so good. Kinda like (fav. Smell). Man did his bed smell like him.

I closed my eyes hugging one of his pillow.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "(Y/n)!" My sister yelled.

I was tickling her and she was cracking up. "I said stop!" She growled at me.

I just chuckled and kept tickling her. "Imma poop my pants if you don't stop!" She yelled.

I laughed. "Go ahead and poop." I smirk at her.

She somehow got on top of me and tickled me. I was the one who was soon gonna poop in my pants. "Ha got you!" She smirked and started to tickle me.

"S-stop!" I yell but she wouldn't listen.

"P-please!" I had a tear roll down my cheeks.

Then she stopped and sat next to me breathing hard. "Man my fingers hurt."

"My stomach hurts now, I didn't know you were so good at tickling." I put my left hand on my belly and rub it.

She giggles. "Me either. So what happened today?" She asked.

Then I told her what I did today. I also told her about Todorki. How sweet he was and how strong he is. She smirked as I talked about him.

"His hair is perfect and looks soft. I wanted to run my hands through his hair but I can't. That would be too awkward right? He is also a handsome boy."

"Oh so yo-"

I cut her off. "He has two quirks, fire and ice. Boy he is hot and when he smiles...God help me."

She started to laugh. "Are you in love?" She emphasized on love.

I blush. "W-what no!" I protest.

"hm... sure." She gave me a look.

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"Sure you are." She rolls her eyes.

Then she got up and held her hand out at me. "It's time for you to go." She smiled at me sweetly.

"What? It's time to go now?" I ask a bit sad.

"Well for you. I'll be here waiting for you so don't worry." She helps me get up and I dust my pants off.

"Peace sucker!" My sister holds the peace sign up and with a smile everything starts to disappear.

I chuckle. Then I woke up and I smiled. Momo was making breakfast and Todorki was in my clothes......I blush.

They appeared to be talking. I got up and stretched. "Oh finally you are awake!" Momo exclaimed as she was making breakfast.

"Good morning (y/n)." Todorki smiles at me.

I could feel my face burning a little. "G-goodnigh- I mean good morning."

Momo smirks behind Todorki. "Sorry I am in your clothes. Momo said-"

I cut Todorki off. "Don't worry man, its fine." I pick up my pillow and my blanket. "I'm going to go and change."

I go upstairs while Momo and Todorki talk. After I change I go downstairs. "Hey guys." I greet when I stand in front of them.

Where are their school uniforms? Momo and Todorki laughed. I just watched them laugh and confused about what they are laughing about.

"(Y-y/n) there is no school today, remember?" Momo said.

I faceplam. "Shit." I curse. "Well now I know why you guys are still in those clothes." I go back upstairs and change.

(I'm feeling lazy today sorry. I'll update a good story when I'm less lazy.)