Chapter 29: the day everything went wrong

Your uncle name in this story is Yama

Your uncle name in this story is Yama. So it's his p.o.v now.  It's the only picture that can describe how ur uncle looks like okay...idk what anime character he is but in this story he is your uncle.

Yama p.o.v
  "How could you tell me that you don't love me anymore?!" My wife yelled at me.

"I'm sorry but you got to sign the Damn papers lady." I hand her a pen and the papers for divorce.

"Fuck you! I hope you go to h e l l!" She yells at me.

"I'm not the one who cheated!" I yell at her.

Tears weld up in her eyes. I couldn't care less. After she signs the paper she storms out our house.

That night I got drunk and went out at the bar. Then I met this beautiful lady.

She was drunk too.

We both got drunk together and then shit happened.

The next day I woke up next to her and we both screamed. We were both naked and we agreed to never talk about this. That morning (father name) came in.

He was surprised when he saw me. "Sensei what are you doing here?" He asked.

I was surprised to see him here. Then it hit me, this beautiful lady was his wife.

"Well I came to see you of course, my boy." I smile at him.

"This lady told me that you where working." I look at his wife.

"Yes I was." She plays along.

"Do you have free time now?" I ask (f/n).

"Yes, why?"

"I want to spend time with you and tell you something."

"What?"

"You have a sister. That is why I've come to tell you and too see how you where doing."

*****

"I'm pregnant." (F/n) wife was at my door and I had a spoon of yogurt in my mouth. "It's your baby."

My spoon dropped.

"Shit what do we do?" I ask.

"I don't know!" She yelled at me.

Then an idea popped in my head. "Why don't you have sex with (f/n) tonight and then a couple of days later tell him that you are pregnant with his baby." I smile cuz that was an awesome idea.