Author's note

Dear my lovely readers, 

Welcome to my world! This is technically my second time writing this story. There are some of you who are going to be angry with me for this, but I am completely replacing what I wrote. Previously, this book was titled 'The Boy With The Red Eyes.' It took me two years to write and, as was expected, my writing style changed drastically during that time. The beginning chapters were immature and a bit much while the ending was very well-written. If you don't know this already, it is my personal goal in life to become a published author. I feel that I have a better chance of becoming published if I rewrite this and share that version. I am sorry for doing this despite what you have said you liked more, but I truly believe that more people will be able to enjoy this copy. Please please please reread this story in your free time because it will give you a better understanding of the sequel. Thank you all so much for the never ending support. I love you all more than anything. If it wasn't for the love I received, I most definitely would never be able to finish this entire thing.  Thank you.

XOXO,

Dancer1372

SOME IMPORTANT NOTES!!!

~This book does contain swearing, a very real description of mental illnesses, and some slight mature content. There is nothing that would deem this as a mature book in my opinion, but I will mark it as such if needed. Please just let me know. 

~I don't mind creative criticism, it is actually very helpful. Please do not intentionally hate on my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

~For my re readers, DO NOT FREAKING SPOIL ANYTHING! I honestly cannot believe that I have to say this, but it seems that I do. Spoilers are horrible and I will personally delete your comments if you do. 

~I absolutely love when you message me, start conversations, or practically anything that involves showing love. I make it a personal habit of responding ASAP to everyone.