Chapter 1

Scott and Liam heard a strange noise in the woods, they walk into the woods.
"Scott, is that..." Liam pause look down at the baby in blanket on floor in the dark alone with no note or anything.
"A baby, yes." Scott add in Liam's sentence.
"What we going to do with her?" Liam ask Scott. Scott pull out his phone and ring the pack to meet at Derek's loft.
"Pick her up and we going at Derek's." Scott said, Liam pick baby up.

The Pack at Derek's loft.
"I wonder what he want?" Lydia said curious.
"We all do." Kira said. The door burst open making everyone jump and look at Scott and Liam confused when they saw a baby in Liam's arms.
"Who is that baby?" Lydia ask curious.
"We found her in the woods... Alone." Scott said making everyone shock.
"Why could someone leave poor baby in the woods?!" Lydia ask disappointed.
"We don't know, but someone need take care of her." Scott said.
"Put her in care home." Maria said.
"No we can't do that, what if she not human? It must be reason why she in the woods?" Scott ask everyone agree with him. The baby start crying, Liam panicked and gave to Stiles who is next to him.
"Why did you just...-" Stiles said until the baby stop crying in Stiles's arms.
"Look like she like you already." Lydia said smile at him.
"But how?" Stiles ask.
"Don't know, maybe she doesn't like how Liam hold her." Lydia said smirks.
"Hey!" Liam shouts making everyone laugh and the baby start to open her eyes, everyone shock because the baby eyes are yellow then start to change to brown eyes.
"She not human, that why she was in the woods not giving someone who is human, it could be danger for them to look after the baby." Scott said.
"So we have to look after her?" Liam ask, Scott nodded.
"But first we need talk to the baby's parents." Scott said.
"How are we gonna find them?" Lydia ask, Scott look at her.
"We figure it out tomorrow after school, Stiles, you need pretend to be ill tomorrow so you can look after the baby in here with Derek." Scott said.
"Okay sure." Stiles said.

Next day, Stiles told his dad that he not feeling well and his dad told him to stay in bed, no tv. After his dad gone to work and Stiles quickly get ready and jump in his jeep and drive off to Derek's loft. Stiles open door and saw Derek is struggle to calm the baby down who is start to crying. Stiles grab the baby and she stop crying.
"Of course." Derek said jealous. Stiles laugh and kiss him, yes they are dating.
"Shut up, don't be jealous." Stiles said.
"I love you Stiles." Derek said kiss him.
"I love you too Sourwolf." Stiles said.
"She haven't got a name." Derek said.
"We should name her then." Stiles said.
"I haven't got any names." Derek said.
"Rosie? Diana? Shay? Olivia?" Stiles said lists names.
"We figure it out tomorrow, right now how come you so great with baby?" Derek said jealous, of course.
"I don't know, maybe I love babies." Stiles said, Derek look at him curious.
"Do you want have kid someday?" Derek ask curious.
"Maybe." Stiles said.

Later that night (same day) Stiles staying at Derek, sleepover as Derek can't handle with the baby. Stiles sleep on Derek's chest when Derek arms round Stiles cuddle.
In Stiles's dream,
"Come on, babe we gonna be late." Derek yelled. Stiles quickly walk down. "I'm here." Stiles said rubbing his stomach and grab Derek's hand. They arrived at care home with their daughter. Derek kiss his daughter forehead then kiss on Stiles's lip.
"Are you here to adopt kids?" Lady ask and Derek nodded holding Stiles and his daughter's hands. "Follow me." Lady said as they follow her into the room where lots kids are. "Good luck, and if you like any of these kids and please come find me." Lady said walk away.
"Ready, Stiles?" Derek ask, Stiles nodded rubbing his stomach, Derek smile at him and rubbing Stiles's stomach, "can't wait until baby to be born." Derek said.
"Me too." Stiles said smile and kiss him. They saw their daughter talking to the boy who is lonely and some kids calling nasty to him. "Poor him." Stiles said.
"Yeah, but look like our kid like him." Derek said smile and walking over there to meet the boy. "Hello little kid, what your name?" Derek said sit next to the boy while Stiles sit next to him other side and our daughter sit on Derek's lap.
"Zayn." The boy said, he same age round Derek and Stiles's daughter.
"Why they nasty to you?" Stiles ask.
"Because I'm black." Zayn said look down.
"They are stupid, my uncle is black too." Their little girl said.
"Really?" Zayn said look surprised.
"Yes, his name is Mason." Stiles said.
"How could you feel if we adopt you?" Derek said, making Stiles smile at him.
"Are you really going to adopt me?" Zayn said look shock. Derek nodded.
Zayn is happy and excited then hug Derek then Stiles.
"Yay, I have a brother now." Their little girl said.
"See you soon, we gotta go tell the lady." Derek said Zayn nodded.
End of Stiles's dream, the baby interrupted his dream by crying. Stiles got up and pick up the baby and she stop crying in his arms. Derek walk behind Stiles's back by wrapped round hugging him while the baby still in his arms. Stiles never stop smiling from the dream that he had before.
"Why are you so happy?" Derek ask.
"I just had wonderful dream." Stiles said smiling at Derek. Stiles put the baby in basket then back to bed with Derek.
"What was dream about?" Derek ask.
"Well, in my dream, that I'm pregnant and our daughter who is about 7 years old and we adopt a son that his name is Zayn, he same age as our daughter and he also a black like Mason." Stiles told Derek and he look shock then smile.
"Do you want to know who is our daughter?" Stiles ask, Derek nodded. "It is the baby in other room, I think we adopt her too." Stiles said.
"Wow, we really having 3 kids, you getting pregnant?" Derek said confused.
"We can ask Deaton." Stiles said.
"Of course, we go tomorrow." Derek said, Stiles nodded.

Next day, Derek and Stiles on way to see Deaton with the baby. They arrived and walk in and saw Deaton.
"Ah that the baby what Scott was talking about." Deaton said look at the baby smile. "Cute." He said.
"Thanks." Stiles said holding the baby who is sleeping in his arms.
"We got fews question to ask you?" Derek said. Deaton nodded and sit down by his desk while Derek and Stiles sit down. "Is it possible to Stiles get pregnant by me?" Derek ask.
"Of course, human guy can get pregnant by Alpha guy." Deaton said, "so you're Alpha and Stiles is human. If Stiles get pregnant and the baby will be more than one, example a twins, triplets or quads." Deaton add. Derek and Stiles look shock.
"How can guy give birth?" Stiles ask.
"Operation on your stomach to take babies out." Deaton said, "it will be painful but you will be put to sleep." Deaton add.
"Well, thank for telling us." Derek said.
"No problem." Deaton said smile. Derek and Stiles get in Derek's car then drive off, it quietly in car.
"Are you okay Stiles?" Derek ask worried.
"I'm fine, don't worry." Stiles said.
"Is it because of what Deaton said?" Derek ask. Stiles sighs.
"Maybe, can we wait until the baby get older?" Stiles ask hoping Derek agree.
"Of course, I'm not force you, I can wait until you're ready." Derek said.
"Thank." Stiles said kiss on Derek's cheek.