Chapter 3

Derek woke up and thinking about Stiles and Shay, he sighs and get out of the bed to get change then went to kitchen grab something to eat. Peter walk in and Derek walk away but stopped...
"You can't just walk away from me forever." Peter said chuckles. Derek growl at him and grab his jacket then walk out of the loft and jump in his car then drive off.

Stiles took Shay to park, Stiles feeding Shay smiling at her, "I love you baby." Stiles said, "don't worry about Papa." Stiles sighs he missed Derek, Stiles stop feeding her and start to burp her then put her in her pram. It sunny day, Stiles stroke Shay hair.

Derek in his car by the park watching Stiles and Shay, he smiling at them then smile fade down he missed them. Derek saw how upset Stiles is. Derek saw Stiles put teddy next to Shay while she still sleeping and start to push pram, probably on way to home. Derek decide to get out of the car and walk after them, Derek stood in front of Stiles, "I'm so sorry." Derek apology.
"I need to go home." Stiles try walk past Derek but he stopped him...
"Please... I missed you and Shay." Derek said sadly.
"I missed you too but I can't stand what Peter just called Shay. I want him out." Stiles said walk away pushing pram while Shay still sleeping, Derek look down and let tears fall down, he jump in his car as he drive off to his loft.
Derek arrived at loft and saw Peter in kitchen and he walk to him...
"I want you out." Derek said angry.
"I lived here don't forget." Peter said.
"I bought this Loft and it actually mine not yours so get out." Derek warned him, Peter stand up walk toward to Derek...
"To let you know, you're not great dad." Peter said walk out of the loft. Derek sighs thinking what if Peter is right?

Stiles put Shay on floor while he go making foods for him and Shay as John will be late tonight and won't able to come home so it just him and Shay.
After they finished their's foods, Stiles put Shay on his lap and turn tv on as we fall asleep.

Derek look through Stiles house window by living room, he saw Stiles and Shay is sleep also Shay look like she about to fall, Derek climb in window and quickly grab Shay gently and out her in his arms as she still sleep. Derek saw Stiles about to wake up worried knowing Shay not in his arms but he sighs in relief saw Derek holding Shay in his arms...
"She was about to fall so I had-" Derek get interrupt by Stiles kissed him.
"Thank you." Stiles thanked him.
"By the way I kicked Peter out." Derek said, Stiles look at him surprised. "I need you come back with me, I can't sleep without you not being here with me." Derek said look down at Shay.
Stiles kiss on Derek cheek and head on his shoulder...
"I will come back with you." Stiles said, Derek smile and kiss him.
"I love you." Derek said.
"I love you too." Stiles said.

Next day Stiles told John about going back and live with Derek again, John wasn't sure about that but accept it.
Derek knocked on door and John opened it look disappoint. Stiles holding Shay in his arms as Derek pick up bags and put in his cars while Stiles put Shay in his jeep as he jump in jeep and drive off follow Derek's car in front. They arrived at Derek's loft, Stiles grab Shay who is sleeping in his arms and followed Derek who is smiling at them while holding bags and walk inside the loft. Stiles put Shay in her crib, Stiles sat on couch next to Derek who is looking at him...
"I love you Sti." Derek said kiss him.
"I love you too Sourwolf." Stiles said.
Derek lean in for a kiss and Stiles kissed him as they start to take their shirt off quickly, Stiles lay back as Derek on top of him kissing Stiles neck making him moan little until Shay start to cries interrupted them, Derek groan and get off Stiles as Stiles get up and pick Shay up, Derek put his shirt on and grab Stiles's shirt to give him as he put Shay down then put shirt on.