Chapter 29

A week later.

Stiles's POV

Today is the day of my daughter Shay wedding! I'm already at New York with my family, all of them included Scott, Isaac, Harry, Lydia and many more.

I was already at New York like 2 days ago because we all want to have fun together as family before Shay's wedding, Zara is also here too because she soon to be part of our family if she and Zayn ever get married or not.

Shay had choose me and Derek to take her down the aisle, I know there only one person to take their daughter down the aisle but she prefer both of us.
I was so happy that she choose us.

Shay is almost 2 months pregnant.
She got tiny bump coming now, she nearly start to show soon. I get it why she wan get married on Halloween day because of what I saw was, there tables with colour of Halloween decorations is so beautiful and it's Autumn colours.
(Picture above)

Right now, me and all boys in different room to get change into our suits on.
While girls is upstairs get ready too.

~

Shay's POV

I know I'm smiling right now, I'm so happy and can't wait to get married.
I can't wait to be Mrs.Mosley and I can't wait until our baby to be born.
Lydia is doing my hair while Hayden doing makeup and Kira is helping sort thing out with dresses and matched shoes for ready. Malia is helping little girls to get ready while Cora doing my nails. I know it's bigger family but they are part of my family and I'm so glad that Liam and Scott found me as a baby and was raised by gay parents who loved me so much and protected me.

After they all done, doing what they supposed to do. I look myself in mirror after I get change into my bride dress.

 I look myself in mirror after I get change into my bride dress

I look so stunning and beautiful. I look so grown woman well... I already am because I'm a mother to unborn baby and I'm getting married today so I'm grown woman now. I turn round to see my fathers standing by door, smiling.
I could see there some tears in their eyes, after all girls had left us alone.
"You're so beautiful." Dad said I smile and thanked him, "shall we go?" I nodded, they walk to me and held out their arms for me to take their arms.

Music began to start, bridesmaid start to walk down the aisle, little girls are bridesmaids. Then there is me now with my both fathers, we began walk.

After the speech, Eddie and I went to dance floor after we ate our foods. We began slow dance when music start.
"I love you so much." Eddie whisper.
"I love you too." I whisper, smiling.
Eddie slowly lean in to kiss me and I kiss him back, we pull away for a air.
We heard there people join on dance floor with us. I put my head on Eddie chest while still dancing on slowly.
I felt him kiss on my forehead then I look at him and smile at him, he smile back. "Excuse me?" We look at dad and papa, "may we burrow her?" They ask.
"Sure, I'm just going to see my parents." Eddie said kiss my cheek then left us, music change into sort of rock and fast, people began dancing jump up and down. Papa and dad took my hands and dance with me, enjoy it.

~

I walk upstairs, I need to get change cause this dress making me feel hot and too long dress to walk round so I change into short dress that up to knee then I was about to go downstairs but then, I heard someone throwing up.
I went to bathroom and open the door to see Darren throw up, I gasp and rubbing his back making him groan.
"Are you okay? I hope you didn't drink beers or wines." I asked he shaking head 'no', "I'm not that stupid I know I'm too young to have drink." Daz said.
"It's probably stomach bugs then." I said he nodded and brush his teeth.
"Yeah." Daz said, "go have rest, I let dads know that you gone to bed." I said, he nodded at me but grab me.
"Don't tell them that I been throw up or else they could freak out and checking me probably every 5 mins and it's annoying me." Daz said I giggles.
"Well, you got to used to it." I said.
"Please..." Daz said sound begged me.
"Alright but you must sleep or I will tell them." I said smirks at him and he nodded and rolls his eyes, he sighed.
"Goodnight." I said left the bathroom.

I went outside where everyone was. It dark now but I'm glad we have a light.
"Where's Darren?" Papa asked worry.
"Oh don't worry, he tired so he went to bed early and said goodnight." I said.
"Thanks." Papa said went to dad probably telling him what I just said.