Chapter 28

Next day.

Stiles's POV

Derek had to go drop off Kevin at school then taking Kathleen at Liam's so Derek and I want alone talk with Darren, Zayn had to go home to his girlfriend, I didn't know he had girlfriend and they been together for 5 months and she moved in with him.
His girlfriend names is Lara Evans.

I walk in Darren and Kevin's room.
I see Darren watching the tv in bed.
He saw me, "what is it?" He asked.
I sighed and sat on his foot bed, I didn't say on his foot but I sat on end of bed.
"Papa and I got something to talk with you, we not angry or anything but we just want to ask some questions." I said. "Is this about what happened to me and who did this to me?" He asked I sighed and nodded with keep head down, I heard him sighed and bed just move, I look at him. He sat next to me instead lay down on bed but sit up.
"You don't have to talk about this." I said, "you both won't stop talking about this so I had to." He said I sighed.
"Who was it?" I heard Derek asked walk in and sat next to me. I'm in middle, Derek on left and Daz on right.
"Harrison and Rosanna." Daz said we look at him in shocked, I hear Derek growls. "Mr.Green?!" Derek shout, Daz just flinched, Derek calm down when he saw he flinched. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Derek said Daz nodded.
"Who raped you?" I asked I hope it not Mr.Green because if it's him then he need to be killed or arrest.
"Harrison." Daz said oh god it's him.
Poor him, it's his first I can't beeline he had to go through this pain all he had.
"He's vampire." Daz said, Vampire? I know Amber is vampire too, Witch and Werewolf but Harrison is just vampire.
"Rosanna is Hybrid like Amber but she isn't a witch, just Werewolf and Vampire." Daz added, oh my god.

~

Derek and I are downstairs, waiting for the pack come, Liam is bring Kathleen.
"He going to pay for this." Derek said.
I sighed, "I know, we all do." I said.
I heard knocking on door and I open it.

"So, what is it?" Scott asked Derek sighed, "we have been talk with Darren about what happened to him." Derek said, (by the way Kathleen is upstairs with Darren) "and?" Scott said...
"It's was Harrison and Rosanna kidnapped him." Derek said they seem shocked, "Harrison? As in Mr.Green?" Isaac asked we both nodded, "he's Vampire and Rosanna is Hybrid." Derek said, "Hybrid? Like Amber?" Liam asked, "a bit yeah but she isn't a witch." Derek said, "werewolf and vampire?" Scott asked we both nodded.
"Who raped Daz?" Issac asked.
"Harrison." Derek said sound furious.
"I can't believe this." Scott said, "we need to report police." We all nodded.

~

Few hours later.

I have heard from Lydia saying that Harrison was about to get arrested but he bit police neck and escape from it.

We have no idea where he could be?
Kevin had to stay at home until we find him because he isn't safe at school anymore and plus no one haven't seen Rosanna at school as we assume she might have escape with Harrison.

Everyone at school had to go home and stay lock inside until police find him or Rosanna too because Darren told us that Rosanna seem scary and definitely more different like Amber because Amber can turn into wolf but she stay on her colour skin like she is now but every time Rosanna turn into wolf, she gone very white as cloud, Darren is right. It does sound scary and terrified, I hope they find them and kill them.