Chapter 21

Few days later.

Kevin's POV

I was doing my homework for maths, until I heard ping noise on my phone as I grab it, I got a text from Felicity...

To Kevin
Hey Kev, what time do you want to meet up to do our project?
From Felicity

I went downstairs to kitchen room, "dad, papa. Can Felicity come over here today to do our project?" I asked.
"Of course." Dad said Papa nodded.
I went upstairs again and text her...

To Felicity
Hey Fliss, my parents said you can come at mine today if you like to.
From Kevin

I wait for her respond if she allowed to come... then I heard ping again...

To Kevin
Give me address then I come to you and nice nickname for me lol.
From Felicity

I laugh when she said nice nickname for her, Fliss sound cute and pretty.
Then I realise I forgot to tell her address but I quickly texted her.
Then she said she on her way now.
I walk downstairs to living room, waiting for Fliss to come to mine.
I saw dad and papa walk in, smiling on their faces as they sat next to me.
"Do you like her?" Dad asked I groan and cover my ears, I saw them laughing, "no." I said sighed.
Then I heard knocking on the door, finally it her, I ran to door before my parent could get it, I open the door...
"Hey Fliss, come in." I said smile as she walk in, I saw my parents stand up.
"Hello, my name is Stiles and this is Derek." Dad said smile at Fliss.
"Hi." Fliss said she seem awkward.
"Anyway, let go to my room." I said.

~

Harry's POV

I'm in my room with friends here too.
"So, do you like her?" David asked smirks, earlier Zarah just went to bathroom and David and I are alone.
"No why you say that?" I asked.
"Because I know you like her." David said raise his eyebrows up and down.
"Okay, you want truth? I may have feeling for her but I'm afraid she may don't have feeling for me." I said.

Downstairs with Scott and Issac.

Scott and Issac using their superhearing and they just realise that Harry have feeling for Zarah but he was afraid that she may not have feeling for him. Scott and Issac look at each other.
"I can't believe he finally have feeling for someone." Issac said smile.
"I know, but he think she doesn't have feeling for him." Scott said sighed.
"I'm afraid to tell him that." Issac and Scott turn round to see Zarah.
"He does have feeling for you." Scott said.
"I know I heard." Zarah said.
"Why don't you tell him?" Issac asked.
"I don't know I thought he might want to tell me first." Zarah said sighed.
"Go tell him." Issac said Zarah nodded as she went upstairs to Harry's room.

~

Harry and David turn round when they saw Zarah walk in, "took you long time." David said look at the time.
"Sorry I was talking to Scott and Issac." Zarah said Harry seem confused.
"Why?" Harry asked.
"David, will you leave please? I want talk Harry alone." Zarah said David left the room then Zarah sat down on bed.
"What is it?" Harry asked.
"I know you like me." Zarah said.
"You do?" Harry asked seem surprised.
"Yes because I do like you." Zarah said.