Chapter 13

Scott's POV
It been 3 days since kids got kidnapped, Kali never came back to take them again, Lydia and Jordan went home yesterday with April, I smell something strange, as I saw Harry screaming to Isaac who pick him up as I walk to them, "there a girl is hurt outside garden!" Harry shouts, I ran outside, there a girl on floor, she got cut and bruises on her face and blood everywhere on her body, it seem like she was attacked as I pick her up to go inside and put her on couch, Isaac pass me a wet cloth on her head, she smell so different, she isn't human.

Hour later.
The pack came in, Lydia and Jordan stay at home because Lydia need rest.
"What happened?" Derek asked look down on girl on couch who hasn't woke up yet, "Harry found her outside garden." Isaac said, "she isn't human."
"Something had happens." I said.
"Has she woke up?" Peter asked.
"No." I said then we heard groan, we turn to see the girl just woke up, at least she isn't dead, thank god for that.
"Hey, I'm Peter. What your names?" Peter asked as he kneel down, "Ami Marshall." She said, "Okay Amy-" Peter get interrupted by Amy the girl.
"Ami, with I not y." She said Ami? Never heard the name before, cute.
"Sorry Ami, what happened?" Peter asked, "we was attacked-" Ami get interrupted by Derek, "Who is 'we'?"
"Me and Kira." Ami said Kira? She was with Kira?, "I know you know her."
"What happened?" Peter asked again.
"The Witches, they tries to kill me and Kira, but we got away." Ami said.
"Witches doesn't exist." Stiles said.
"They do now." Ami said, I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I turn to see Stephanie, when she saw Ami, her eyes widen like she in shocked, "Amy!" Stephanie shout, ran and hug Ami.
"I thought you said Ami with I?" Peter asked, "Amy is nickname." Ami said.
"Is mum okay?" Stephanie asked.
"I'm sure she is, but we got separated." Ami said, "I don't know what happened with her now." She added Stephanie seem upset, is Ami friend with Kira?
"Are you friend with Kira or what?" I asked, "yes I am, well a family I guess because I'm Stephanie's godmother." Ami said she is my daughter's godmother? "Is Amber okay?" Stephanie asked who is Amber?
"Who is hell Amber?" Peter asked.
"Her daughter, she is 8." Stephanie said, Ami had a daughter? 8 years old?
"Where is she?" Derek asked.
"She was kidnapped." Ami said.
"When?" Isaac asked.
"When she was 3 years old." Ami said.
Amber been missing for 5 years?!
"We help you find her." I said everyone nodded in agreement, Ami was so happy to hear this, she thanked us.
Ami going stay live with us, we got spare room so she can have it. I just Kira is okay, Stephanie need her so bad, and Ami need her daughter back.