Chapter 19

Next day.

Darren's POV

I woke up in morning and sighed, look like I'm going to school again but I wish I want stay in bed all day, I hate getting up early morning. I turn round to see... no Kev in bed? What a strange boy.
I got out of the bed and went downstairs to go kitchen, Kevin already in kitchen, eating and he in his normal clothes? I wonder what he up to?
"Morning Daz." Dad said put pancake on plate and pass to me on table.
"What up with you today?" I asked to Kev who look up to me, confused, "you in normal clothes and eating without me, it seem you up to something." I said Kev shrugs his shoulders.
"I think he like to see his new girlfriend." Kath said giggles.
"No I don't! I don't have girlfriend." Kev said give her a glare look.
"No need to hide from us." Papa said walk in and kiss dad on cheek.
"I swear I don't have girlfriend, I just... want to talk to her." Kev said I smile.
"Her? Really? Who is she?" I said.
"Felicity." Kev said ah he had a crush.
"Ooo isn't she the lucky one?" Dad said smiling, Kev groan and head on table. "I only want to talk her about project that all." Kev said head up.

~

Kev and I walk in first lesson History, yes! My favourite! I sat on my chair as I watched Mr Greens writing on board.
"Hey, Daz." I heard someone call my name I turn round to see Rosanna.
"Hey Rose." I said smile then back to the board, Mr Greens just hand out the books to everyone in my class.
I watched Kev kept staring at Felicity back of her head, I shaking my head.
"Hey Kev." I whisper he look at me.
"What?" He whisper back.
"You need to stop staring at her." I whisper back, Kev give me a glare.
"I wasn't." Kev said what a lying.
"Whatever." I whispers, roll my eyes.
I caught Mr Greens looking at me and Kev, oh no I hope we not in trouble.

~

Harry's POV

It is lunch time now, I'm sitting with my friends, we waiting for Darren and Kevin as they don't have much friends, they only got Rosanna and Felicity.
I saw Daz walk in with Rosanna, they can sat with us I heard David groan I knew he doesn't like Rosanna at all.
"Hey Daz, where's Kev?" I asked.
"He was looking for Felicity." Daz said smirks, ohhh I see Kev must be like her. Then I saw Kev walk in without Felicity but he came sat with us.
"Found her yet?" I asked smile.
"Daz, she isn't my girlfriend." Kev said look at Daz who next to him, laughing.
"Ignore him." I said Kev nodded.
"No i haven't." Kev said sighed.
"Why you want find her?" I asked.
"I want to ask her when we can do our project and I want make new friend with her because of what I saw, she kinda get bullied, kids in my class, they being horrible to her." Kev said aw he caring for her but poor Felicity.
I look at Daz who seem uncomfortable and worried, I turn round to see what Daz looking at... Mr Greens? I turn round back to Daz, "hey Daz, what wrong with you? Why are you looking at Mr Greens?" I asked he sighed.
"He won't stop staring at me." Daz said, "aww he might be fancy you." David said laughing with Zarah.
"Shut up!" Daz shout in whispers.
"Guys, please." I said they stopped.