Chapter 39

Darren's POV

I heard more footsteps running behind me, it's the pack. "Give kids to us or-"
"Or what? You kill me?" Harrison said interrupted papa, laughing sound like a witch on broom flying in the sky.
"Oh yeah we could kill you." Papa said.
"I don't think you will ever be, we stronger than you." Rosanna said.
"Lydia, do it." Papa said we all began cover ears before Lydia start to screaming, banshee screaming making Harrison and Rosanna groaning and cover their ears on ground as kids got free and ran to me, hugging me tight.
Rosanna ran away still holding her ears while Harrison still on ground as Ami went to him and rip his head off?!
"Well, it nearly over because we haven't done with Rosanna yet." Scott said.

~

Next day.

I woke up to find my kids sleeping in middle between me and Max, I smile and stroke their hair, Max woke up.
"Morning babe." Max said smile.
"Morning handsome." I said kiss him.
"Morning daddy, papa." Kids said we laugh and look down at them.
They were scared to sleep on their own while Rosanna still on loose so they slept in with me and Max so they won't be alone or get scared anymore.
Suddenly I heard scream, Shay's scream. We began ran to her room.
"What's wrong?!" Dad asked stroke her hair who was in tears and seem pain.
"Baby is coming." Shay said oh no!
"Kev! Call Melissa!" Dad shout Kev ran downstairs to get phone, "Kat get bowl water and towel please." Papa said.
"Come on kids, let stay downstairs." I said kids began walk away with Max.
"Wait Daz!" Papa said I turn face him.
"Yes?" I asked, "call Eddie." He said.

~

Stiles's POV

After Darren walk away and Zayn walk in, "is there anything I can do?" He asked, "just wait in case Melissa call." I said he nodded and walk away then Kathleen walk in with bowl water and small towel, Derek grab them put on table next to Shay. He wet towel and put on Shay forehead who is sweating and seems pain, I know it painful.
"Kat, go stay with Zayn in case he need help when Melissa call." I said she ran downstairs, Shay gone to sleep now to have rest.

After few hours later.

"Where the hell is she?" Derek asked, it been few hours and Melissa isn't here.
Shay was screaming in pain and gripping my and Derek hands tightly.
"Zayn! Where is she?!" Derek yelled.
Kathleen ran in, "she struck in traffic." Kathleen said Derek look at me worried, "she said you had to deliver the baby." She added I sighed.
"I think we can do that." I said.
"It easy, she got to push and we can see if baby is out that easy." I added.
"Alright." Derek said Kathleen left room. We look at Shay who seem worried about this, "it's okay." I said.
"I hope so." Shay said panting.

Half hour later.

Shay scream so much louder when there baby head out, she gasping and lay back down and have rest for little.

Again she push harder and gripping my hand tightly, she scream and sobbing.
She lay back down, "I can't do it!" She sobbing I stroke her head, "it's okay, you can do it, you nearly there." I said.
"He's right." Derek said got towel ready put between her legs, "just few more push." He added, "I can't..." she said.
"Sorry to interrupted but dad, sit behind her back and help her push her back will get her help to push." Kathleen said we all look at her.
"How did you know all of this?" I asked, "well, I want to be Doctor like Melissa so I learn it from books." Kathleen said, "I did read about birth."
"Do what she say." Derek said I get behind Shay back, she lean forward little and I hold her back forward as she push and screaming until cries fill in the room, Shay lay back on my chest.
"You did it!" Derek cheered pick up baby girl and put on Shay chest.

"You're welcome." Kathleen said about to leave the room until... "wait." Shay said Kathleen walk back in, waiting.
"You may be young but I want you to be Rihanna godmother." Shay said.