Chapter 24

Two days later.

Darren's POV

I woke up and sighed, it's first day back school for me. I have not been in a week because of Mr.Green and Lydia need Kevin and I back to school to learn more lessons before our exam coming up soon before Christmas half term. I'm still not happy about this but my both dad say that Harry or Kev will there to protect me or be my side.

I still not okay with that because Harry got friends and girlfriend to hang out plus Kevin got Felicity to help out doing project for Mr.Green but I never done mine because Rosanna won't stop flirting with me and never do works.
There a ping coming from my phone and I grab it, unknown texted me...

To Darren:
Hey Daz! I miss you so much! Hey why don't we do our project after school, yeah? You don't want get deletion with Mr.Green, do you?
From Rosanna❤️

How the hell did she get my number? Did I give it to her when we first met? I can't remember giving her my number.
Of course not! I don't want get deletion with Mr.Green! His glare are scary me.
I ran downstairs to Kitchen room.
"Dad, Papa. I'm staying at school after school." I said they look at me surprised, "I don't want get deletion with Mr.Green if I don't do my project and Rosanna want do it after school."
They nodded in understand, "of course and text us if you need pick up." Dad said I nodded and texted back...

To Rosanna❤️:
Of course not! I couldn't stay with him and yes I'm staying at school with you to do our project. See ya later then.
From Darren

I don't know why she put a heart on her names, to be honestly I don't like her.
I just feel don't like girls at all but then I realise I like boys just like my dads.
It's strange because Kevin like girls, but we're twins and that is so weird because we are nothing alike but we do look same but how we act are different. I mean we do take after dad because we love history but Kevin is more like dad and I'm more like Papa, I know it's weird. Oh well I don't care but I'm glad I like boys because how Rosanna flirt with me are quite scary that why I don't like girls.

"Come on boys!" Papa shouted, I realised I'm still in pjs, I ran upstairs quickly get change and back down.

~

Later after School (sorry to skips)

I look round everywhere for Rosanna, I forgot to tell her where she want to meet up and I pull out my phone and text her asking where she is...

To Darren:
I'm in library, come on.
From Rosanna❤️

I start to walking on way to library.

I walk in library and look round, but I couldn't see her anywhere. Where could she be? She said she in library?
There only one library in school so...
"Rosanna?!" I shout, look round again.
"Where are you?! I'm here." I shouted.
Suddenly I froze when I heard snarling behind me, I start to shaking because I'm scared and what will happen to me? I wish I could call my dads but I can't move. I have to stay still in case whatever that sound is will kill me.
Then suddenly something pushed me on ground and I blacked out...

~

Stiles's POV

I was making tea for kids but then my phone just ping as I grab it and read...

To Stiles:
We've kidnapped Darren. If you need him then kill Amber or Darren die.
From Unknown

I drop my phone in shocked, Derek ran by my side look worrying.
"They took him, they took Darren." I said he seem confused and pick up my phone then read it, he seem angry.
"We can't kill Amber." Derek said.
"Then Darren will die." I said sighed.
"What?! No!" Kevin shout panicked.
"We have to call The Pack." I said.
"Of course, I go call them." Derek said.