Chapter 25

Darren's POV

I groan and woke up with pain in my head, I rub it for while then look round. I'm in sort of cellar or basement maybe.
I heard door open, there stood Mr.Green and Rosanna?! What the hell?! They took me?! Kidnapped me?
"Hello Darren." I rather say Harrison than Mr.Green because he isn't good teacher at all, he kidnapped me.
"What do you want from me?!" I shout. Rosanna and Harrison start to laugh.
"You're sick man!" I shouted, Harrison seem furious and punch in my face knocking me down on ground, groan.
"Shut the hell up!" Harrison shouted.
I sit up and lean back on wall, sitting on ground. "We just keeping you hostage for while. I need someone to kill Amber then I free you." He said.
"Why could you want Amber dead?" I asked, "because she a hybrid." He said.
"And? What's wrong with that?" I asked, he sighed and look at Rosanna.
"Because she's dangerous, plus we want her dead because she kill his mother." Rosanna said I look at Harrison in confused, "who is your mother?" I ask.
"Margaret, a witch." Harrison said.
I know who is that, well I haven't met her but my dads use to told me a story when I was younger about witches.
"It's wasn't Amber who kill them or your mother." I said, it the truth, it's was my Papa and aunt Cora who killed them not Amber, she was almost got killed by witches when Peter save her.
"Then who did? Huh?" Harrison ask.
"My Papa and aunt Cora." I said sighs.
"Derek?" Rosanna asked I nodded.
"What are they? Do you know them?" Harrison asked to Rosanna.
"I don't know Cora or Derek but I heard about Derek, he's werewolf." Rosanna said Harrison raise eyebrow.
"Are you werewolf?" Harrison asked.
"No." I said, he look at me waiting like he doesn't believe me, "honestly I'm not, I got dad genes not Papa so my dad is human and I'm like him." I said.
"Fine whatever." Harrison said sighs.
"What taking them so long?" Rosanna asked who is she talking about?
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"We kinda ask your dad Stiles, right? He had to kill Amber or you die." She said oh god they actually going to kill me if my family don't kill Amber because I know they won't, they couldn't dare to kill her because she is part of our family and she kinda my cousin something like that. Peter and Ami got married so Amber part of our family now.

~

Stiles's POV

I pacing forward and backward in worries, "have you forgot something?" Kathleen asked I turn round look at her, The Pack look at her, waiting.
"I thought he said he meeting Rosanna after school? What if she's hurt at school? Or she doesn't know where he is?" Kathleen asking lots questions.
"She's right, we need to go school and see if she still there." Scott said The Pack nodded and on way to school.

We arrived there and look for her everywhere, The Pack start to smell the scent and began ran toward it.

We ended up in library, "they both was here." Scott said but where are they?
"And unfamiliar scent was here." Liam said, The Pack start to smell scent again and nodded saying Liam is righ.
"What scent is it?" I asked worried.
"I don't know, it doesn't smell human." Scott said oh god, some creature was here but what is it? Werewolf? What?

~

Darren's POV

I groan and sit up, after Harrison had beaten me up, he punch me like 5th times in my face and sometimes kick me in stomach and legs. Rosanna just stand there watching and laughing.
"Please stop..." I said making sound beg him but he won't stop, he finally last punch in my face harder than before I'm sure I got broken nose.
I heard familiar snarling that was behind me before I got kidnapped.
I turn to see who is snarling then I realise it's Rosanna, she's snarling.
She isn't human but she look like werewolf. Her eyes are black and blue but that isn't werewolf eyes and I wonder what is she, she got longer claw than werewolves have, she even have fangs but that definitely not werewolf fangs I could tell what difference between werewolf and other creature fangs, she seem got vampire fangs.
Oh my god! If she half werewolf and half vampire?! Does that make her Hybrid? Wait, she isn't a witch and she nothing like Amber? I didn't know I was distracted but then I saw Harrison got blue eyes glowing like Rosanna but he doesn't have black eyes either.
"What are you?" I asked sound scared.
"I'm a vampire." Harrison said smile.
"She's Hybrid." He added smirks.