Chapter 8

3 years later.
Scott's POV
I heard knocked on the door as I walk to the door and open it to see... a girl.
"Are you Scott McCall?" A girl asked.
"Yes I am, who are you?" I asked, she got cut on face and some bruises.
"I'm Stephanie Allison... McCall" she said but I heard she say quietly at my last name, who hell is she? I never see her and heard her names before.
"Who is it?" I heard Isaac call out.
"Just a girl, name Stephanie." I said.
"My mother name is Kira." Stephanie said, Kira? Kira had a daughter? But why my last name? Oh god! Am I a father? Is that why she left me?
"What happened?" I heard Isaac said behind me, he must saw Stephanie face, "are you in trouble?" He asked.
"I'm not really sure." Stephanie said.
"Come in." I said let her in as I shut the door and went to kitchen, grab a glass of water to give her as she drink it like quickly, she haven't drink anything? What about food? I suddenly heard grumble from Stephanie, she is hungry.
I grab a sandwich with ham and gave it to her as she eat it quickly, I look at Isaac who seem worried about her.
"What happened?" Isaac asked.
"I don't know, there bad people hurting my mum because she isn't a human, she told me to leave to find you." Stephanie to point to me, "she said that you're my dad." She added I froze.
"How did you get these cut on your face?" Isaac asked grab a wet cloth.
"They found me, they hurt me because they said I'm not human, I don't know why they said it, I know what mum is but she said I'm not like her." She said.
She must be like me? A werewolf? As I watch Isaac use wet cloth on her face to clean blood off her face, I sighs, I wonder what happened to Kira now?
"How old are you?" Isaac asked.
"I'm 12." She said she definitely my daughter because Kira and I slept together 12 years ago and she left me about 2 weeks later, she must have found out that she was pregnant and left me without telling me, I guess.
"Don't worry, we will protect you." Isaac said smile, "right Scott?" He said.
"Yeah, don't worry." I said nodded.
"Am I like you?" She asked, "I mean I'm not human and I'm not like my mum but am I like you?" She added.
"I think you are, I'm werewolf." I said.
"So you think I'm werewolf too?" She asked I nodded slowly, unsure.
I heard footsteps running downstairs, Harry must be woke up now, "who is she?" Harry asked saw Stephanie here.
"This is Stephanie," I said pause don't know what to say next but Isaac saved my word as he say,"she is your half sister." I look at him in shocked, so he just blurt out like that? He seem fine. Not mad at me for sleeping with Kira and got a daughter, of course I'm stupid he couldn't be mad because we wasn't together when Kira was here.
"Really? Yay I'm not only child anymore." Harry said sat on stool next to Stephanie, "I'm Harry." He said.
"Hello Harry." Stephanie said smile.

Next day.
The Pack coming my place today to meet Stephanie, they doesn't know who she is and why she is here... door ring bell as I watched Isaac open the door and let everyone in, "I got someone here that I want you to meet." I said.
"Stephanie, come here." Isaac said as everyone watched a girl walk in with Harry holding hand each other, I smile.
"This is Stephanie." I said, "She is my daughter." I added everyone seem shocked and confused, "Kira is her mother." I said I heard gasps from them, "Kira and you had a kid?!" Lydia asked, "but..." Lydia said pause.
"Scott didn't know that he had a kid until she came yesterday." Isaac said.
"So Kira left because she..." Liam asked but pause, "was pregnant." I added.
"Why she got bruises and cut on her face?" Jordan asked, I know he a cop and he making sure everyone is safe.
"She and Kira is in trouble." I said.
"We don't know what happened to Kira but they was attacked." Isaac said.
"By who?" Peter asked stand up.
"Bad people she say, somehow they know that Kira and Stephanie isn't human." I said, I see everyone seem shocked and probably thinking.
"So they want to kill people who isn't a human? Like hunting?" Lydia asked.
"Maybe, I think we should call Chris, he may know of something." I said.
Everyone nodded in agreement as they saying their names to Stephanie and saying welcome to home or whatever.