Chapter 20

Next day.

Harry's POV

I got out of the bed quickly before Steph come in my room to throw water at me if she planning to again.
I got change and went downstairs to kitchen, "morning Harry." Dad said.
"Morning dad." I said as Papa and Kira walk in the kitchen with Steph.
"Morning everyone." Kira said smile.
"Morning Kira." Dad and I said.
"Ready Harry?" Papa asked I nodded.

~

We arrived at the school, I got out of the car, "have fun." Papa said drive off, I walk to meet my friends outside the school that was waiting for me.
"Hey Harry." They said same times.
"Hey guys, have you seen Daz or Kev?" I asked they nodded and point to the door, "yeah, I don't know where Daz going but Kev found Felicity." Zarah said I nodded and thanked her as we walk inside the school, I saw Rosanna being flirting with Daz who seem annoying and trying get away from her, look like he doesn't like her at all.
"Poor Daz, we should help him." I said they nodded and we walking to him.
"Hey Daz, can we talk to you please?" I said Daz nodded and we all walk away from Rosanna, "I guess you don't like her." I said Daz shaking his head 'no'.
"She won't leave me alone." Daz said.
"I know, she want a boyfriend to be honestly and that why she was flirting anyone who she think is hot or cute." David said pat Daz back in comfort.
"So where did Kev go?" I asked.
"I think he went library." Daz said.

~

Kevin's POV

Felicity and I are sitting in the corner because Felicity seem she want to be alone like she doesn't like anyone.
"Do you mind if I ask question?" I asked as Felicity look up at me from her book that is our project books.
"Not at all." Felicity said I sighed.
"Why they aren't nice to you?" I asked she sighed and put pen down on table.
"Because of what I look and my last name." Felicity said, "they called me a nerd and they kept thinking I'm a hamburger and that why they calling me McDonald like I'm a sort of a food that they don't think I'm human and don't exist in this world so they just thinking of me as a food and nerd. I know it stupid." Felicity said sighed.
"I don't think you're nerd, you're just pretty." I said god I'm so stupid!
"Thanks." Felicity said smile, that first time I saw her smile, she never smile.

I saw Harry walk in with Daz and his friends, I guess they looking for me.
"Well, I gotta go and do you mind if I can have your number in case if we meet up somewhere to do our project?" I asked she nodded and gave me number as I gave her my number.
"See ya later." I said stand up and walk to them, "hey there you are." Harry said, "where were you?" He added.
"I was with Felicity." I said he nodded, "so we ready to go lesson." Harry said.
"Yeah." We all said same times.