Chapter 26

Few days later.

Darren's POV

I woke up, sit up and lean back on wall.
I been here for few days but I don't know how long is that but I just felt like few days. I still get beaten up and few broken ribs and nose too again.
And there some more worse than beaten up but I rather not say it.

I wish my family find me already.
I've been starving, they probably forgot to feed me because they had gone to school and I'm still here... locked up.

~

Stiles's POV

Derek and I are in the car on way to school to drop Kevin off at school.
"Okay, Kevin. Call me if anything weird to you, okay?" Derek said Kevin nodded, "of course Papa." Kevin said, while they talk for bit and I just start to noticed Rosanna walk in school. She hasn't been school for few days.
"Derek." I said grab his arms, "Rosanna is here, I just saw her walk in." I said.
"You did? Does she look fine?" He asked, I nodded. "More than fine." I said he seem confused, something isn't right. "Can I go?" Kevin asked.
"Just be careful and look out for Rosanna." Derek said Kevin nodded and got it the car and walk in school.
We saw Harry walk pass us, Derek pull window down, "hey Harry." He shout.
"Yes." Harry said walk to us.
"Please look after Kevin." Derek said.
"Don't worry. I will." Harry said.

~

Darren's POV

I sighed and closed my eyes for rest.
I heard door open, which that confused me I thought Harrison or Rosanna could be at school by now, I open my eyes to see... Scott, Issac and Liam!
Scott ran toward to me and unchain me that was wrap round my waist and ankles to stop me escape from this.
Scott look at me in my eyes, he could tell that I'm in pain because I'm human and I don't heal, he began pick me up.

~

Scott's POV

Gosh he very light, I bet whoever did this to him didn't feed him at all.
He look beaten up badly and he is in so much pain, I had to take him to hospital so my mother could fix him up. We all ran in hospital to find my mother and we found her. We went to private room so she could fix him up.
We waited about half hour and mum came out, we all stand up, "how bad is it?" Liam asked mum shaking her head and sighed same times, he is in bad shape and he isn't going to be okay.
"He's got broken nose and ribs." Mum said, "I gave him some painkillers."
I could tell there is more but she couldn't say it, "but there more?" I asked she sighed, "he was raped." She said we gasps and growls. He just a kid and he was raped?! Poor him.
"We have to tell Derek and Stiles so they don't have to worrying more." Issac said, I nodded in agreement with him as I pull out the phone and ring...

Hello? - Derek said

Derek, it's Scott. Great news, we found Darren but bad news, he in bad shape - I said

We on our way now - Derek said

After he hang up, I waited, we can't go in Darren's room because he might be scared that we know he was raped. He doesn't want anyone know that why.

Few minutes later.

Derek and Stiles ran inside and toward to us, "where's is he?" Stiles asked.
"He's in there." I said point to door.
"How bad is it?" Derek asked I sighed.
"Worse than we thought could be." I said, they seem waiting for me to carried on, I sighed. "He was raped."
They seem froze and taken back in shocked, "he got beaten up pretty bad, he got broken nose and few ribs."
"Oh god." Stiles said walk in the room followed by Derek with him.

We all sat down and we hear Darren sobbing, he probably freak out now.
I'm going to kill whoever did this to him, I don't care if we know this person but we still want kill this person.
Darren is only 13 years old, he just kid.
I look at Isaac and Liam who is now worried, for Daz or our kids I guess.