Chapter 10

Scott's POV
We going into the woods to try get sense anywhere, we need to get Zayn, Kathleen and April that Lydia just given birth to and name her April.
"I can't smell it anymore." Derek said.
"Then how are we gonna find them?" Isaac asked sighs, Peter and Maria walk but further up ahead of us.

Zayn's POV
Kathleen was hugging on my right side I know she is scared and I'm too, I'm holding a baby that I guess it Lydia's baby, she must had a baby today because she look like she going to pop.
We not alone in here, there a girl in here, she look adult but she seem look like my papa Derek, she stare at us.
"What your names?" The girl asked.
"I'm Zayn, this is Kathleen and this baby I don't know the name." I said.
"Kathleen seem familiar, she remind me of someone." The girl said.
"Who?" I asked.
"My brother Derek." She said, her brother? Does this mean she my aunt?
"What your names?" I asked.
"Cora Hale." She said, I heard that name before, my papa used to tell the stories about her, but he said she dead.
"How come you alive?" I asked she seem confused when I asked this.
"I'm sorry what you talking about?" Cora asked i sighs, "my papa told me the stories about you and house on fire and he said you're dead." I said.
"Who is your papa?" Cora asked.
"Derek Hale." I said she seem shocked.
"He is alive?" Cora asked, she didn't know either? I nodded at her.
"So, he found a wife then?" Cora asked.
"No, he married to my daddy." I said.
"How did they have you? Did they adopted you?" Cora asked I nodded.
"Only me and Shay, but daddy given birth to twins and Kathleen." I said.
"Men can't given birth." Cora said.
"They can but only if they a alpha and human, they can have children, or a alpha and beta can." I said she seem surprised, "wow." She said I nodded.
"Where were you? Why didn't you find my papa if you're alive." I asked.
"I thought he was dead, I thought I was only one who survive the fire." She said I nodded in understanding, "Uncle Peter alive too." I added she seem shocked again, "really?" She asked.
"Yes so I guess it just you, papa and uncle Peter who is alive." I said.
"Zay." Kathleen said next to me.
"Yes." I said, "I'm hungry." She wince.
"We all do sweetie, I been hungry for long time, I was locked up in here since the fire." Cora said, she been lock up since the fire?! Wow that long time.

Derek's POV
I sighs in frustration, "this is really frustration." Maria said sighs, she seem tired I know we all do, "should we go-" Liam said stopped we look at him confused as he point to his ear and we all listen the sound, rusting, running footsteps, growling, snarling, out of no where Maria fell on ground, screaming in pain, there blood on her back as we all kneel down quickly and cover her back with our coat to stop the bleeding, whoever did this had escape, it same sense that took my kids and April.
"Liam, take Maria to hospital hurry and everyone, let get this person hurry!" I said as Liam lift Maria up and ran as we all ran different way to find this person, I caught the sense and I ran I heard running footsteps behind me.

I arrived at... my house? I heard footsteps running behind me but stop.
"He is here?" Scott asked confused.
We all went inside, I heard growl and snarl and also laughing, "Well well, hello boys." I heard... it sound girl.
"Who are you?!" Scott asked as the person came out... "Kali?" Peter asked.
"Who is she?" Isaac asked.
"She work with Deucalion who the set my house on fire that killed my family." I said Scott and Isaac seem shocked.
"Where the kids?" I asked she smile.
"I have no ideas what you talking about." Kali said chuckles and ran.