Chapter 44

Next day... later night at Lisa's party.

Kathleen's POV

I'm so nervous this is my first party to go to and I'm worried how will my family react but I know Hilary will tell them that I'm stopping at her house sleepover but still I'm worried...
"Hey, stop worry and get change now, we got one hour until Owen come." Hilary said I sighed and get change.

This is what I'm wearing then I turn round to see Hilary in her sexy dress? "Lary, what the hell are you wearing?" I asked, she smile and giggles, "why not? I'm single

This is what I'm wearing then I turn round to see Hilary in her sexy dress? "Lary, what the hell are you wearing?" I asked, she smile and giggles, "why not? I'm single." She said of course she want a boyfriend, I roll my eyes.. her dress

I heard knocking on the door, Hilary went down but I quickly went down before she died because I don't want Owen see her like that or I will kill him, I open the door, "Hey Owen, just go in car and we meet you there

I heard knocking on the door, Hilary went down but I quickly went down before she died because I don't want Owen see her like that or I will kill him, I open the door, "Hey Owen, just go in car and we meet you there. You shouldn't look at Hilary." I said smile. Owen seem confused and curious but went in car I turn round and shut door first, "he will see you." I said she sighs.
"Kat, he's your boyfriend. I'm sure he won't fall in love with me." She said.
"Fine whatever but stay behind me." I said she roll her eyes, "yes boss." She said I roll my eyes and open the door.

~

We arrived at Lisa's, I heard Hilary got out first and went inside Lisa's house.
"Wait Kat." Owen said stopped me.
"What is it?" I asked he sighed and turn his body face to me and look in my eyes, "no matter what inside there but I will always love you, forever." He said, "I will always stay with you." He added.
"I'm sorry, it just..." I paused look down, I saw his hand grab mine.
"It's okay." He said, "lets go have fun."

We hold our hands before walking in, I froze when I saw Kevin and Felicity is here, "shit shit shit! Hide me!" I said Owen seem worried, "Kevin is here."
"Okay okay, calm down... um follow me." He said dragging me to outside garden and there a pool here too.
"Now what? What if he come outside?" I asked, "maybe, we should go at mine and watch Netflix." He said, "like we always do..." he added, but Hilary?
"What about Lary?" I asked he sighs.
"Text her." He said I nodded as he leave me to go car while I get phone out and text her...

To Hilary:
Hey, I'm sorry I had to go at Owen's, Kevin is here but have fun and I will see you tomorrow.
From Kathleen

I sighed and walk to Owen's car and get in, he smile and I smile back at him.

~

⚠️Warning: Maybe Sexual⚠️

We arrived at his house, we walk in.
"Where your parent?" I asked, "oh they away for weekends." He said I nodded.
We sat on couch and watch Netflix, about halfway through there, I felt Owen hand stroke my right left then moving up to my thigh. I try to ignore it and carried watching Netflix until I felt he touch my private arena, I gasps.
"You like it, huh?" Owen asked I bit my lip trying not to moan but just nodded.
He lay me down with him on top of me, kissing my lip to my neck while he unzip my dress behind me and undress me leaving me in underwear, I didn't wear bra in dress but this made me blushing and felt myself in heat...
"Wow, you're so beautiful." He said.

We both are now naked, him still on top of me, I wrap my legs round him.
"I love you." He said I smile, "I love you too." I said, I can't believe this is my first time having sex with Owen, "I will be gently." He said I nodded, I wince in pain when I felt him entrance inside me. He stopped once I used to it before he go further, I wince in pain and digging my nails on his back, gasp.