Chapter 51

Continue from last chapter...

Kathleen's POV

Rich seem uncomfortable standing there not doing anything, "I won't bite, come sit here." I said pat on couch next to me and she came to sat down.
"Uh... who are you to Zayn or Lara?" She asked, "I'm Zayn's step sister." I said, she nodded then there a awkward between us, "how about we talk 20 question games?" I asked she nodded.
"What is your full name?" She asked.
"Kathleen Claudia Hale." I said, "you?"
"Ritchie Nathaniel Prescott." She said, they all boys names? I just ignore it.
"What is your favourite colour?" I asked, "Green." She said, "why Green?" I asked, "I love grass." She said I look at her weird and she giggles at me.
"You're funny." She said, "what is?" I asked, "your face is funny." She said.
"Oh shut up!" I said we both laugh.
"Why are you here if you don't mind me asking?" She asked I sighed.
"I don't want to see Owen..." I said.
"Who is Owen?" She asked, "my boy- I mean ex boyfriend." I said she frown.
"Why? Did something happened?" She asked I sighed, "you could say that." I said, "I'm pregnant with twins." I added and she seem shocked to hear.
"So he left you?" She asked I nodded.
"That why I don't want to be in beacon hills anymore because he is there." I said, she nodded in understandable.
"I understand, it sound it must be hard for you." She said I nodded, "I just hope Zayn and Lara will support me or find someone to love, you realise my babies need a father." I said she nodded, "can I trust you?" She asked.
"Of course!" I said, "I'm actually a boy." She said I was shocked, that make sense why her names is sound boy.
"You're transgender?" I asked she nodded, "so you want to be a girl, right?" I asked she nodded, "but problem is... I still got... you know." She seem embarrassing to say to me.
"Does anyone know?" I asked.
"Just my family." She said, "not Zayn or Lara?" I asked she shaking her head 'no'.... "I'm too embarrassing to tell them." She said I nodded in understandable, "you Secret safe with me." I said she smile, "so I have to call you a girl instead a boy?" I asked.
"Yeah..." she said, "were you planning to change your name or not?" I asked.
"Nah... I like it." She said I smile back.
"Well, don't worry I won't judge you or anything like that." I said she smile.
"Thanks, you're great friend." She said, I blushing... "really, you are." She said.
I look at her, "if you say so." I said, "I can prove it." She said, "how?" I asked, "close your eyes." She said I look at her like I don't want to close my eyes.
"Do you trust me?" She asked I nodded, "then close your eyes." I sighed and closed my eyes... I waited like a minutes until I felt her lip on mine, I was taken back in shock but then I kissed her back for few minutes.

~

I got in bed and smile, I heard ping coming from my phone as I grab it.

To Kat😘
You're great kisser...
From: Rich😜

I smile and put phone away as I start to fell sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... yeah first transgender in this story... if you don't like it then don't read it and thanks!