Chapter 9

Stiles's POV
I'm in Derek's car with Liam and Derek, Liam had to come because I left my kids with Hayden who is babysitter them while we meet Stephanie, as we arrived and I got out of car, I was about to go inside but I felt someone touch my arms, I turn to see Derek and Liam who is seen worried, "what wrong?" I asked worried, Derek and Liam look at each other then face to me, "guys?" I said, "I smell blood and unfamiliar sense." Derek said my heart sinks, is my children hurt? Who is this person?
"That blood smell, it..." Liam said pause and realise something, "Hayden!" Liam shout ran inside as Derek went in after him, I just call Scott for help then I ran inside to see Liam and Derek help lift Hayden on couch groaning like in pain, she got blood everywhere on her stomach.
"What happened?!" I yell panicked.
"Where is kids?" Derek asked.
"I don't... know." Hayden said wince.
"Shay?! Zayn?!" I yelled looking round under tables then stand up, "Darren?! Kevin?! Kathleen?!" I yelled again.
I saw door open, Scott, Isaac, Maria and Peter came in, no Lydia and Jordan? I forgot Lydia is 9 months pregnant and she can't be here.
"What happened? Where the kids?" Scott asked look round to see what had been happened, all stuff been smashed and messing everywhere, blood too.
"I don't know." Derek said, "who looking after your kids?" He asked.
"Lydia and Jordan." Isaac said I sighs.
Then suddenly we heard whimpers, "did you hear that?" I asked they nodded, I walk toward to the sound and it lead me to Shay's room, to wardrobe as I open it and there, Shay and twins hugging each other, I sighs in relief they are alive but where is Zayn and Kathleen? Derek took kids out of the wardrobe and hugging us.
"Where is Zayn and Kathleen?" Maria asked, "they took them." Shay said.
"Who took them?" Peter asked kneel down in front of Shay and twins.
"I don't know, they don't have a weapons but they are monster, they have fangs and red eyes." Shay said.
"Werewolf?" Isaac asked look at Scott.
"I don't know... but why could they take kids?" Scott asked, Derek kneel down.
"This monster you saw, is it like Scott?" Derek asked Shay shake her head 'no'.
"It not werewolf." Scott said I sighs.
Suddenly phone just ringing making us jump, Scott put out the phone and answer it then his eyes widen in shock.
Then he turn phone off, "Lydia went in labour but someone took her baby." Scott said, "who call you?" Maria asked.
"Stephanie." Scott said, Derek pick up Darren and I pick up Kevin and Shay went hold Maria's hand as we leave the house, Hayden is in Liam's arms, she still healing but it slow not fast, she look so in pain and Liam take pain away so she doesn't have to suffer.

We arrived at the hospital, went to the room where Lydia was, we walk in and Lydia was crying in bed, Jordan next to her trying calm her down, Stephanie and Harry sat on chairs in front of bed.
"It same sense." Derek said, same sense? The person who attack Hayden and took our kids? Oh my god...
"What happened?" Jordan asked.
"Someone took Zayn and Kathleen, but this person got sense in Derek house  and it same in here." Scott said.
"Do you know who the hell this person?" Jordan asked Liam put Hayden down on floor by window.
"Shay said she saw monster with fangs and red eyes but it not like me." Scott said, "not a werewolf." He added.
"Jordan, you stay here protect kids and Hayden, Lydia and Stiles whilst we look for them." Derek said I was shocked by his word, me staying here? No way! I want to come and save my kids but I know he will argue with me.