Chapter 17

I'm back! Sorry for not update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

I felt someone shaking me, I woke up to see Steph smiling at me, I groan.
"Ready back to school today?" Steph said I groan and lay back down.
"You don't want me tickles you don't you?" Steph asked I shaking my head 'no' with my eyes still closed I sighs.
"Okay if you don't want me tickles then okay." Steph said I heard she left, finally I can back to sleep now but suddenly I jump out of the bed I'm bloody wet! "Steph!" I yelled, she start to laughing, "I told you to get up." Steph said still laughing as mine and her parents walk in, Dad saw Harry in wet, "good choices." Dad said to Steph.
"Dad!" I winced as Papa chuckles.
"Steph, apologies now." Kira said.
"I'm sorry Harry but next time get up." Steph said smirks, she taking after Papa as always, she winked at Harry.
"Can I get change please?" Harry said.
"Of course." Dad said leave room with others that in my room left the room.

~

Darren's POV

I heard dad yelling for me and Kevin to get up, I wonder why he asking for us?
We got out of the bed and walk downstairs to see dad, papa and Kathy in kitchen room making breakfast.
"What is it?" Kev asked curious.
"It's your first day back school." Dad said sound cheered, I forgot it our first time back high school today, only high school age from 13 to 17 can go there.
Kev and I eating breakfast the go upstairs to get change into clothes.
"Excited Daz?" Kev said I nodded.
"We don't need to be nervous because we got Harry." I said Kev nodded.
"But he leaving next year." Kev said.
"I'm sure we make new friends this year." I said Kev nodded as we walk downstairs to see Issac with Harry. "Ready kids?" Issac asked we nodded.
"Have fun!" Dad said thumbs up.

~

Harry's POV

As we arrived at Beacons Hill high school, Issac stop the car in parking as I got out of the car and wait for twins because it their first time back school and I'm taking them to the office since they doesn't know where it was.
"Have fun!" Issac said smile at us.

Kevin's POV

Whoa! It massive school, this is making me nervous, "it okay." Harry said.
I nodded and take deep breathe before Harry taking me and Daz to office.