Chapter 18

Harry's POV

I took Daz and Kev to the office where they can meet Mrs Parrish, yes Lydia Parrish is the head teacher of school.
Once I arrived there and open the door to walk in with Daz and Kev to see her.
"Ah, hello Daz and Kev." Lydia said.
"Hi Aunt Lydia." Twin said same times.
"In school, you must call me Mrs Parrish, okay?" Lydia said twin nodded, Lydia smile and wrote on paper to give it to Daz and Kev.
"That's your timetables." Lydia said, "don't worry, you both have same class." She added as twin smile at her.
"Harry, why don't you take them to first lesson?" Lydia said I nodded.

~

First lesson for twins is History, their favourite subject, they are definitely taking after Stiles because he love history. "Good luck." I said smile.
I watched twins walk in together as I left them alone to go my first lesson.

~

Daz and Kev take a seat next to each other, they watch on the board as teacher writing on the board to write his name so we will know who he is.
His name is Mr Greens, full name is Harrison Greens, twin look confused with names but they just ignore it.
"Right, today I will make you all in pairs like partner to do history project that I will explains to you in minute but first I need to make partner of you all." Mr Greens said, twin look at each other and they were hoping to be partner.
"Darren Hale and..." Mr Greens look down on paper again before look up, "Rosanna Swailes." He said. Daz look round to see who is Rosanna just before he felt someone tap his shoulder, he turn round to see a girl.
"I'm Rosanna Swailes." The girl said.
"I'm Darren Hale." Daz said smile.
"Felicity McDonald..." Kids laugh at her just before Mr Greens speak again, "and Kevin Hale." He said, Kev look at the girl in front who seem upset when kids laughing at her and say things, Kev felt sorry for her but he confused why kids laughing at her, he decide to talk her later when they doing project.
After Mr Greens finished speaking then just before bell rings, kids walk out. Daz and Kev is the last ones to leave but when they out of the class, they saw Rosanna standing by the door like she is waiting for someone, "hey Darren, when do you want to do our project?" Rosanna asked smile, Daz was thinking before speak up, "it's Daz by the way, and is Saturday sound good?" Daz asked as Rosanna smile and nodded.
"Rose for short." Rosanna said left.
"Hey boys, how is your first lesson been?" Harry said walk up to them.
"It greats, who are they?" Daz asked point to some people behind Harry.
"This is my friends." Harry said...
"I'm David Swailes." He said...
"Are you Rosanna's brother?" Daz asked, David laugh and shaking his head, "we're cousins." David said.
"I'm Zarah Jones." The girl said.
"Z- Sarah?" Twins said same times.
"It's Zarah with a 'Z'" Zarah said.