Chapter 58

Continue from last chapter...

Ritchie's POV

Two nurse came back with doctor, nurse start to taking babies from us.
"They need to be feed so we will be back in minute." Nurse said left us with other nurse with babies in their arms.
"How is Kat?" Stiles asked worried.
Doctor sighed, "I'm afraid... she's died." He said, that break my heart, I heard gasps coming from Kay's family and sobbing, I ran out of hospital ignore people shouting my names and out of no where, I was flying in the sky but then I land on ground and hit head.

Derek's POV

I saw Rich ran out of hospital, "Rich! Wait!" I shouted running after her.
Out of no where she was flying in the air and land on ground, hit her head.
She was hit by a car, I heard gasps behind me, "oh my god!" Lara said and ran to Rich as I followed her...
"Rich?! Wake up!" Lara shouted shaking Rich to wake up but she didn't, she wasn't breathing, her head bleeding lots and her left knee was broken in different way that shouldn't be there.
"Move! Out of way!" I heard doctor screamed pushing us away so they could help Rich but she isn't breathing.

~

We waited for few hours until doctor came to us with sad face, she's dead.
"I'm so sorry." Doctor said I was right.
Doctor leave us some alone as we all crying because we just lost girls, Kathleen and Ritchie, I felt tears fell down my face, I quickly wipe them away.

~

Few days later...

Today is Kathleen and Ritchie funeral day. They will be buried together, i know they aren't married but they were in love, Ritchie's parents agreed this.
I was getting ready to put suit on, we are in beacon hills, we thought Kathleen and Ritchie should buried here, Ritchie's parents agreed again.

Once they buried underground, everyone start to sobbing and whimpers, Kat was first to buried then Rich came afterward because Kat died first before Rich that why she went first before Rich went on top of her coffin.

Once everyone goes home expect Stiles and I staying, we look at gravestone.

In loving memory
of
Kathleen Claudia Hale
Born December 22nd 2006
Died May 12th 2024

Ritchie Nathaniel Prescott
Born March 11th 2005
Died May 12th 2024

'Rest in peace'

I sighed and grab Stiles hand as we start to walk away to our house.

~

Many years later...

Derek's POV

I was pushing wheelchair with Kian on it, and Katie next to Stiles, they both just turned 16 years old and we are visit their parents grave, Ritchie is their dad or other mom whatever but Owen is no longer their father because of what he did to Kathleen, almost made her get miscarriaged and didn't want be sort of his children life so yeah, he isn't dad.
"I love you moms." Kian and Katie said same times as tears fell down faces.

The End.