Chapter 14

Scott's POV
"So what should we do first?" Isaac asked, we been planning something how we going to find Kira and Amber?
We need to save them before they get killed by the witches that Ami told us.
"Papa! Daddy! I want go park!" Harry said running to us, I sighs I can't take him or we can't take him because Kira and Amber is the important that they need to be saved, "I'm sorry, we can't go today, we very busy." I said Harry look down like he is upset, as I watched Ami came in with Stephanie, "we can take him." Ami said I'm not sure if that good idea because she was attacked.
"Don't worry, Peter will be there with kids." Ami said she must be read my mind what a strange, I sighs and nodded as Harry ran to grab coat.
"Okay, I want them be back by tea time." I said Ami nodded and grab Harry's hand then all three left house.
"They will be okay, Peter is there." Isaac said, I nodded and look at map.

Ami's POV
I understand why Scott is so worried because I heard Zayn, Kathleen and April was kidnapped few days ago.
Scott should be glad that Peter will be there to protect all of us, if he can handle because it only me and him with Stephanie, Harry, Zayn, Shay, The Twins and Kathleen, so there no need to worry because I will help, I'm werewolf too, I never told anyone expect Stephanie and Kira because my daughter is Hybrid (Werewolf, Vampire, Witch) I'm just afraid if I told the pack what my daughter is, they might kill her or afraid of her, I'm scared what might happens if the pack found her, could they kill her?

Peter's POV
Ami seem distracting of something, she seem worried, if this is about her kid, I know she is upset, it not fair that she never seen her daughter for 8 years, she doesn't know what her kid look like, I wish I could hug her and comfort her, but I don't want scare her.
"Ami? Ami!" I shouts little and she seem snap out of something, she must be dreaming or something, she look at me, her beautiful brown eyes, she so gorgeous, oh god! Why am I thinking?!
"Yes?" Ami asked.
"Are you thinking about her?" I asked.
"Yeah..." Ami said look down, sighs.
"Don't worry, we will find her." I said.
"I'm afraid..." Ami said, "I know." I said, "no you don't, I'm afraid what your pack will do if they saw her." Ami said what the hell is she talking about?
"Ami, are you sure about this?" Stephanie said she seem fear after she heard this, "I have to." Ami said, she turn face to me, "my daughter is Hybrid as in Werewolf, Vampire and Witch, the witches want her because she is powerful, they want her to be part of their pack, it my fault that Kira and Stephanie got attacked." Ami said.
"No! It not your fault!" Stephanie said.
"Yes! It is! You two helped me and it my fault that you got attacked!" Ami shouts, I pull her into a hug as she let out sobbing, I rub her back.
"We need to tell the pack, I'm sure they will never hurt Amber." I said I hope.