Prologue

*Edited*

Draco's p.o.v

I fixed my gaze on Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, as I enter the great hall for breakfast.

I sigh, sitting down with my friends. There was no way he'd agree.

I had been thinking things over. I think (I'm not 100% sure) that I am gay.

I could get Potter and...see if I am..?

He's gay, so why not? But we're enemies... So we can't do anything, and he could hold it against me if we did.
I shake my head, trying to clear my mind. New year new me, right?

Trying to put the past behind me, right my wrongs, that's what I want to do. Maybe I can get Potter to like me then experiment with him.

"You okay Dracy-poo?" Pansy, my ex, asks while taking hold of my arm.
I shook her off and grumbled, "Don't call me that!"
"But.. You're my Dr-"
"No, I'm your ex. Just leave me alone." I grunted angrily.

She only glared and walked away. So, I went back to my magnificent thoughts of Potter.

Later that day, at dinner, I finally made my decision. Harry doesn't seem to hate me that much, so, I sent him a letter asking if he can meet me tomorrow in the Room of Requirement during dinner. He looked over at me and nodded silently. I smiled, continuing to eat in peace.

Harry's p.o.v

I look down at the letter again and smile.

"What're ya so happy about Harry?" My faithful sidekick, Ron Weasley, asks.
"Malfoy asked if we can meet in the ROR," I reply.
"Harry, we know you have a crush on him but... Don't you think it's dangerous?" Hermione Granger asks softly in response as if Malfoy would hear.
"I'm sure it will be fine, nothing can go wrong. And if he tries anything I don't like, I can just hex him," I grin with a joking tone.

They nod, knowing they can't change my mind. We go back to eating in peace, all three of us dropping the subject.

A/N
This is a short chapter -  I promise the next will be better.
This idea was from esthlovesyall_201.
I hope you all love it. <3