20

Harry p.o.v

Draco had Cedric hold our kids and got in front of me pointing his wand at Ron. "What the fuck are you and your sister!" 

"Hey, I'm on your side!" Ron yelled, putting his hands up.

"And how can we trust you!" Draco snarled at him backing him into a wall.

"I have never hurt Harry in anyway! If I was not on your side I would have killed him, or something along those lines, a long time ago!" Ron replied.

"Draco, I trust Ron, I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation." I told him.

Draco pushes Ron and backs up to be beside me. "Okay, explain, Weasley." Draco growled.

"Okay, so the Weasley line, may or may not have a little bit of dragon blood in it..." Ron said, calmly.

After the guest left, excluding the Weasley's and Hermione, we are sat at a long dark wooden table for eating dinner. "So, did you enjoy the party mom and dad?" The Inquisitor asked.

"Yes, it was great, until the Weasley girl showed up." Lucius said, accusingly to The Inquisitor.

"Oh! I just remembered, Ginny has spies." Ron said.

"Did you see any of the spies today?" Cedric asked.

"No... they all had their masks and cloaks on except Ginny. I'm still surprised she actually tried to kill me. She. She's mental." Ron said his hands shaking.

"It's okay Ron. We will deal with Ginny." I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Ron smiles and says, "thank you. Sadly she can not be killed easy as Draco has showed us." Ron said.

Draco nodded and said, "do you know how we can kill her?"

Ron sighed and shook his head. "I sadly do not know."

"We may have books on Dragon blood." The Inquisitor said.

"Maybe after we eat we can go and look." Hermione said smiling.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Weasley." I said looking at the table.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Harry. We completely understand." Mrs. Weasley said. "And please dear call me Molly."

I smiled and continued to eat.

After we ate and I put the twins to bed, then we found the library and began looking around. "Wow Draco your brother has a nice library." Hermione said as she ran her fingers over the spines.

"Yeah. Much better than the one at the manor." Draco said in awe.

Hermione looked at him quizzically and said, "have you ever been here before?"

Draco shook his head and replied, "no I was not allowed."

Draco p.o.v

We searched all the shelves for a book that might have something. But sadly there was none. I sighed and say on s chair pulling Harry onto my lap. "No books. I swore he'd have something." Draco said putting his chin on Harry's shoulder.

Hermione and Ron say on either side of Harry and Draco. "We might be able to get one some were else. Maybe a book store or. Somewhere." Hermione said.

"Maybe. How about we go to bed and search for a book tomorrow." Ron said smiling.
We agreed and went to bed. Me and Draco falling asleep comfortable in each other's embrace.

In the morning we go to breakfast and my brother father are in the kitchen talking. I left Harry to get himself and the kids ready for the day. I walk into the kitchen and say, "hey what's going on?"

"Ginny has been attacking any LGBT community and killing LGBT people. Blaise, Neville, Dean, and Seamus have been attacked. While at Hogwarts." Dad says drinking his coffee.

"It here in the paper." My brother says handing me the paper.

I shake my head quickly reading the headlines. "I can't believe she is doing this. And that any one actually joined. I mean. I'm sure she was not raised this way."

"She was not." Mr. Weasley says walking in glaring at the paper.

"I'm sorry Mr. Weasley." I say setting the paper on the counter.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He says smiling at me.

Its actually surprising to me that the Weasley's accept me. I knock Harry up and they just treat me as family.

I smile glad at how far me and Harry have come.

AN small shout outs.
read_plz for being a good fan and writer.
MugglefiedMalfoy for being a good editor and freind and writer.

And that's all I'm going to do today because there is alot of people who I would shot out but that's alot of finding unfallow and fallow and typing. So thank you every one for reading. Btw this is not the end. Just felt like doing this. Love you all.

Also

This book is 632 in fanfic yay

This book is 632 in fanfic yay. Idk how non of mine that been on longer is any higher. Oh well. Yay