11

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

Draco and I walk into the Great Hall, only to be passed by Ginny who was being chased by a white wolf.

We ran in behind them and see Ginny cornered. Suddenly, the wolf turned into a man, who looks about 22, with long white hair and silver eyes, much like Draco and Lucius.

Someone walked in wearing a mask. I looked at Draco who is grinning.

"Who is he?" I asked Draco.

"My brother," Draco replied, as his brother yelled at Ginny.

The masked person went over and pulled the white-haired man away from Ginny, who is shaking in fear. Then, he took off his mask and kissed the other guy on the cheek. They turned towards us and we become face to face with Draco's brother and the masked man, Cedric Diggory.

Cho stood up and ran to Cedric "I thought you were dead!" She yelled and kept trying to kiss him.

He pushed her away, "Well, I'm not, I've been with my husband the entire time." Cedric said, and pulled Draco's brother close to his side, by the waist.

Cho glared at both of them and went back to her table in shame. They led both me and Draco to the Gryffindor table.

"How are you not dead?" I asked Cedric.

"Harry! You can not just ask people why they are not dead!" Hermione yelled at me.

"It's fine, Hermione. Harry, I am not dead because I was with The Inquisitor the entire time." Cedric explained.

"But, we saw you at the tri-wizard intermittent," Ron said, his mouth full of food.

"Oh, I had a feeling he was going to die, so I sent someone to look and act like him, to take his place." Draco's brother said.

"Why have we never heard of you?" I asked.

Draco's brother sighed, "My parents kicked me out and I am head of a secret organization. So, I and it are hush-hush."

I nodded understanding, "So, what're you gonna do now?"

"Now, we're leaving." with that The Inquisitor and Cedric left.

"So... that's my brother and your soon to be brother in law," Draco said, smiling at me.

I nodded, "Well, it will be nice to have an assassin in the family."

Draco laughed and we continued to eat, while Ginny glared at me harder than she had before the incident.

Draco p.o.v

I'm glad my brother tried to help me and Harry, but I really think it's worse... Ginny looks both scared and pissed. I guess my brother chasing her as a wolf and threatening her wasn't enough.

I hate that bitch! Too bad that my brother left... he has more important things to do, anyway.

The day went on as normal, which means nothing exciting happened, bummer.

Though, at dinner, I did notice something: there was a girl in Slytherin... watching Ginny very closely. When she caught me looking, she grinned and winked at me, then went back to watching Ginny. This is the first time I've noticed her, I mean, I've been in Slytherin for a long time, how can I not notice her.

"You okay, Draco?" Harry asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking... eat." I said, noticing that Harry hadn't touched his food. He frowned and went back to it.

After dinner, we go back to our common room. We found that there were two people in our room. We pull out our wands.

"No! It's just us!" One of them yells.

Sirius and Remus...