9

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

I ate breakfast silently, thinking about last night and this morning.

A little later, Draco walks in and rushes over to us

"Harry, we need to talk... alone, it's important!" Draco said,  shooting a dirty look to Ginny who came in a little before him.

"What, Draco?" I ask, a little worried about what happened.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Alone, Harry." 

I look over at Ron and Hermione. Ron is stuffing his face, and Hermione hands me some toast and motions for me to go. I stand up and follow Draco to an empty class room. He puts up some wards, so no one can disturb us, he then turns to me,

"Ginny wants to have you abort the baby and date her, she wants to take you, Harry."

"A-are you serious?" I ask, I mean, by the way she's been acting it could be true. But... she is like a sister to me, she understands.

Draco nods, "Yes, she told me, herself. I mean, she is always looking at you."

I start to think about last night, and what she said about me, my eyes start to fill with tears. "Why do you even care?" I ask, holding back a sob.

"Why wouldn't I, Harry? You're carrying my child...and...you're family now." Draco said softly and hugs me to him.

I want to push him away, but at the same time I like being held.

"You'd be happy to get rid of me. You only wanted to-to use me, t-the only reason you're keeping me is because of the marriage and the child." 

Draco then lightly pushes me away, keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"Harry,  I-I....." he takes a deep breath  "It may have started that way, but I've grown quite close to you. We, the three of us, will be a family...and we will give this child, our  child...a life we've always wanted."

I didn't move out from his arms. I'm shocked at the softness of his voice. What he said, it almost sound to good to be true...

I hug him "Thank you so much, Draco."

"No problem, Harry." He replies, holding me.

Draco p.o.v

That fucking bitch! So... 

All that you think I just said... Not me.

Here is what you missed...

Earlier.

"You will not have him or the baby!" I yelled at the bitch.

She turned a smirk on her face. "Oh, your think so? I mean, I guess I can't make him love me. So..." She walked up to me ,and stunned me before I can do a thing. She took a piece of my hair and took a flask out of her pocket and placed a hair in, then she downed it.

She slowly but surely started to look like me. She smiled and in my voice said, "Harry will fall for me now."

I tried to move and speak. But just can't. She then locked me in a closet and I saw a friend of hers, take her fucking place.

Now.

Since you are caught up now. I get to tell you how I escaped the closet and rescued Harry.

Ha ha. Who am I kidding! I did not get out by myself, but, I did save Harry. 

A while later... 

A long while later, Neville and Blaise open the closet and I fall out. "Draco? I thought I just saw you with Harry?" Neville ask.

I say nothing... mostly, because I can't.

Blaise frees me by using the counter curse. "No time to explain! I have to save Harry!" I yell, running to find Harry.

The first place I check is our common room. He's not there so I go to the gryffindor tower and a confused first year lets me in there let me in. 

Harry is on the couch cuddling 'Draco'. "Harry, get away from that!" I yell, walking over.

Harry sits up and his eyes widen when he sees me. "What the fuck?" He says, looking between me and Ginny.

"Harry... Ginny used poly juice to make herself look like me. She locked me in the closet." I say, looking at him pleading.

"That's not true. I am not weak, I'd never let that happen to me." Ginny says.

Ron got up and looked at both me and Ginny closely. "Harry, has that Draco said anything undracoish?" Ron says, pointing at the Draco with Harry.
Harry is quite for a moment, then he nods silent tears running down his face. Ron looks at both me and Ginny. "Okay, both Malfoy's, What am I afraid of?"
I laugh, "You're so poor, it's probably loosing everything."
"Spiders." Ginny says.
Ron and Hermione turns to Ginny. Harry stands up and goes to my side. Hermione forces Ginny to drink a potion, and she turns back into herself.