22

Draco p.o.v

I got out of the way of Ginny and the spell saying. "I have one question before we fight."
"Ugh what?" Ginny said.
"How did you get into the Chamber." I ask.
"A few years ago Hermione got a tape recorder for me. I been tape recording Harry talking in his sleep ever since. Mostly because I thought parsle toung was cool. The other part so I can get used to Harry talking in his sleep for when we marry."
I glared at her then took out my wand using a silant spell to pin her to the wall. Then I used Expeleriums to disarm her.
I then grabbed a syringe and put the poison inside her. I watched the light  go out of her eyes. And she dies. I turned and noticed a light flash in all her fallowers eyes. They look around in shock and confusin pushing away there hosteges and ripping off the cloak and mask. Some if them crying.
Ginny imeriode them.
Percy Weasly asked them to go with him to saint mungose. Then they will prove they were imperiode and make sure they are okay.
I picked Charlie picked up Ginny's body and we went to my brothers home.

Harry p.o.v

The group came back and Charlie is holding Ginny's body. Ms. Malfoy and Cedric took the kids into another room.
I feel a little sorry for Ginny. But the rest is replaced by anger. She tried to kill my kids and she hurt freids and strangers just because they were different. Who I feel sorry for most is the weaslys. They lost there little girl.
Then something strange happened. Ginny moved. Every one jumped up and pointed there wands at her.
She opened her eyes and they are not red. "You may have saved my followers. But you can never kill me." She says standing up.
Then some people dressed in gear came in. Led by Charlie. They grabbed Ginny putting her into sleep. "I guess that the poison don't work eather. Don't worry. We can take care of her." Charlie said as the men tied her up  carried her out.
"How can the poison not work?" Ron asks.
"I guess that her blood is stronger since she is part wizard she needs it. Don't worry we will take care if her. I have to go." Charlie said and told us all good bye. Hugging his parents and left.
"So. We are safe now?" Draco asked.
"I guess so. There going to snap her wand and she will be far away. She can't come back." I said grinning.
Draco smiled and said, "that's good."

A few months later I am dressed in a all white suit and getting ready to get married. Ms Weasly and Malfoy and waching the kids as Cedric and Hermione help me get ready. We decided to do part of the wedding at Weaslys and the other at Malfoys.

Draco p.o.v

I looked around and all our faimly and friends are here. Even Sirius and Remus.
While Ginny was going nuts they were not in britin and had no way of contacting us. Oh well. We are safe. No thanks to them again.
Then Harry came out. I smiled. He looks absolutely stunning in his outfit. He is also smiling and blushing a bit.
Once he got to me the person started speaking. We said what we were supposed to then we kissed.
It was just like all the other times. But this time is different. It's special.
After that we all went to the Manor for the party and Dinner. Everyone was happy and having a good time.

Once it was all over we went to the summer manor. Taking out kids with us. My parents decided to give it to me and Harry since they don't really need it.
We put the kids to bed and we went to bed ourselves. "Anything special you want yo do now that we are married?" I asked.
"No. I never really thought this far." Harry said giggling.
"We have time to think. I'm sure the weaslys would be fine waching the kids if we decide to go on a vacation." I said and kissed his nose.
Harry nodded and cuddled to me. "I love you Draco."
"I love you to." I said and fell asleep.