7

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

I cannot believe that I slept with Draco! Well, it wasn't sexual this time, but still, we shared a bed. It's unbelievable!

I walk out of the bathroom to see Draco already dressed and ready for the day.

"Good morning, Harry." Draco says, walking out the door. 

"Morning, Draco...I-I'm sorry about last night." I reply, following him.

"It's okay, Harry." Draco says. 

We walked into the Great Hall and Draco sat with the Sytherins and I sat with the Gryffindors.
Ron and Hermione smile as I sit down, I grin back and start eating. Hermione and Ron talk to me but I'm barely listening. All I can think about was last night, it made me feel a little better after what happened with Sirius.

"Harry you listening?" Hermione asks .

"Sorry..." I say, blushing a bit. 

Both of them looked at me strangely.

"Did something happen?" Ron asks.

I shrug, "Not really." 

"What do you mean by that?" Hermione asks. 

I sigh, "Hermione, it's nothing." 

I looked over at Draco, who is staring at me.

"Harry, just tell us." Hermione said calmly.

"I got really upset last night and Draco helped me. T-then, I asked him to stay and..well..he did." I explained, blushing a bit.

"Wait-wait. He helped you? Then he slept with you?" Ron asked, disbelieving.

"Yes. But, there was nothing sexual. It was all calm and...loving?" I said, almost not believing it myself.

We sat in silence then, Hermione told me to just eat and not worry about it because this is 'good' and an 'improvement'.

I ,of course, agreed.

Draco p.o.v.

I watched as Harry told them something whilst blushing brightly. Probably telling them about last night.

I grinned, actually liking how close we are getting.

"Oh no. Why are you smiling? What did you do?" Pansy asked.
"Me and Harry are getting closer. And I actually...like it. Why do I like it?" I asked.
Blaise laughed and said, "Maybe because you've had a crush on him this entire time and did not realize it."
"No, that's not it." I said and laughed at that.

They both rolled there eyes and continued to eat.

There is no way I have had a crush on Harry.

When me and Harry met up at our room after dinner, I could not help but think about what Blaise had said.

I mean there must be some reason why I chose Harry so willingly.

That must be because he is my enemy and it's easier to do that to an enemy and not feel bad...no, there is no way  there is even a smidge of a feeling toward him in the beginning.