15

Harry p.o.v

The next day, I went to the Great Hall with Draco, and we sat at our respectful tables. "So, Harry, you spent the whole day in yours and dracos common room. Was it good?" Hermione asked with a knowing look in her eyes. 

I blushed, "It was... Um... Draco... He said he loves me." 

"Wait, so like... Are you to together now?" Ron asked. 

I blushed some more, and nodded. "Yeah. He said that he loved me, he said that he wants to be with me." I said, grabbing some food. 

"That's good, Harry." Hermione said. 

We looked at Ron, who is looking at his food thoughtfully, and for once, not stuffing his face with it. He set the fork down and said, "That's good. I mean... you're going to marry the bloke and spend the rest of your days together. But! If he hurts you, I'll beat him up, then I'll stick Hermione on him." 

Hermione hit him, "Stop making me sound like a rabid dog! Though, Harry, I will hurt Draco for hurting you." 

We laughed and continued to eat. I looked over at Draco, who is smiling and talking with his friends. When he caught my gaze, he smiled then went back to his conversation.

Draco p.o.v

"See! I told you that you love him, Blaise, pay up!" Pansy said, holding her hand out to Blaise. 

He sighed and handed her a few Knuts and Galleons. "We are proud of you draco." 

"Thanks... I just hope my parents are at least a bit happier. I mean, yeah he got pregnant, but. We are 8th year. If there was no war, then we wouldn't be in school." I said, thoughtfully.

They nodded agreeing and Pansy said, "Your father has been talking about it. My mom said that he said you used Harry to see if you are gay and that you are. Everyone thinks that you do secretly love him, and it's really just your parents that hate it. Everyone else is saying they'd only hate it is you were not able to have a heir." 

I sighed, "It's only my father who hates it really... My mom is just mad that I used Harry after he helped us with the war." 

They nodded understanding. I looked over at Harry to see him still talking happy with his friends. A light in his eyes that I haven't seen in forever and his smile real. 

I haven't seen either in a very long time. I looked over to Ginny who is glaring daggers at Harry.
I sighed, knowing she is more mad than ever, after the incident, but Harry is happy now and I intend to keep him that way, and I'll do it no matter what the cost.

Beata Note!: Hey, I'm sorry I'm late editing this, but... I wanted to go back and edit it so it would be obviously! Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night... Bye~