18

Harry p.o.v

Cedric walks into my room, and sits on the bed, next to me. I'm laying down, hugging a pillow. I have no clue what to do, I miss Draco.

"So, Harry, The Inquisitor was thinking of throwing a ball" Cedric says, to me grinning.

"What kind of ball?" I ask.

"A masquerade, he thinks it'll be fun" Cedric answers.

"Will Draco be there?" I ask.

"Of course, everyone will be there, Draco, his family, your friends" Cedric answers. 

I smile, sitting up. This will be great! I'll get to see Draco again. "When is it?" I ask, hopefully. 

"He was thinking that it maybe after you give birth. So, that's like, what, four months?" Cedric says.

"But... that's so long" I cry out.

"Don't worry, Draco will be here before you go into labor, then we'll wait a few days after you give birth, and throw a party in honor of you and your baby!" Cedric says, grinning.

I smile, hugging him. "I miss Draco..."

He rubs my back, lightly, while hugging me, "I know you do, but we have to keep you safe."

"I know.... I just still can't believe Ginny hates me, this much" I cry. 

"I know it's quite surprising, but don't worry, Draco will deal with her." Cedric says. I nod and lay back down.

One month tell baby's birth

"Harry, Draco's here!" The Inquisitor yells from downstairs.

I stand up and go downstairs and see Draco, he quickly walks up to me and hugs me. "I missed you so much Harry." Draco says, kissing me.

"I missed you, too." I mumbled.

We go to the dinning room and eat dinner, Draco talks about trying to track Ginny, but he hasn't been able to find her.

"I just don't know we're she is, or how to find her. So... anything going on here?" Draco says.

"Well... we meant to tell you last time we saw you, but... well, Cedric's pregnant." The Inquisitor says to his brother.

"That's great congratulations!" Draco said excited.

"Also, near the end of next month we'll have a ball, in honor of your child." Cedric says.

Draco smiles"that's great, who's been invited?"

"So far, our family and your friends." The Inquisitor answers.

Draco p.o.v

I smile. I followed Harry up to his room, and we take a shower, together. We wash each other off and then get dressed. We climb into bed and I pull Harry to me rubbing, his stomach.

"I love you, Harry." I say, kissing his neck.

"I love you, too Draco, I missed you." Harry replied.

"I missed you, too. I can't believe I couldn't find Ginny." I says, ashamed.

"Yeah, me too Thank you for trying, Draco, I'm sure that soon she'll either give up, or you'll end up finding her" Harry says, smiling at me.

"I know, get some sleep, Harry." I say, kissing his cheek, we both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Ginny p.o.v

I look at my army as two of my members came up to me with a prisoner. They took the bag off reviling my brother, Ron Weasley.

"Ginny! What are you doing!" He yells at me.

"Trying to get close to Harry, so I can kill that abomination inside then force him to marry me." I reply . "Now, tell me, is there any events coming up so I can do so?"

"I'll never tell you!" Ron yells.

I take my wand out and pointed it to his neck. "You will talk." I say, crusioing him. He screams and writhes in pain. I lift the curse and he says, between gasps, "I'll... never... tell... you! " 

I put the curse back on him and he screams some more.

One of my spies come up to me, "They're throwing a ball soon, in honor of their child."

"Really? Well then, my friends, we have a party to crash!"

AN

Here is a picture of the Inquisitor

The next update will be next Saturday.