19

Ginny p.o.v

The ball that was mentioned was after Harry gave birth, so, at least, that thing won't be in him and I'll just have to kill it, just like that, then I'll kill that blonde whore and take Harry as my own. 

I looked at my still imprison brother, "I don't know what to do with you now, you know my hide out. So, were should you go?" 

"Oh come on, Ginny! What are you thinking! I am your family, Harry is your friend!" Ron said, with a despite look in his eyes.

"I don't want Harry as a friend! I have loved him longer than that blonde bitch and he chose that! I was always there for him-"

"You were not always there for him! Me and Hermione were. He broke up with you because he is gay! Get over it, okay?! He has his own life, you can't make a decision like this for him." Ron said, glaring at me.

"I'll just have to kill you, then" I said, pointing my wand at him.

Time skip to while Harry is in the hospital

Harry p.o.v

I'm laying in a bed after I gave birth, which is amazing on my part. That was fucking painful! The doctor's have the children and are going to come back after they have washed them off and gave them a blanket. 

Draco, his brother, and his parents are here, but, I don't know why, the Weasley's are not. "You great, Harry, I'm so proud of you." Draco said, kissing my cheek. 

The doctor's came back, the two baby's wrapped in blankets, one in pink and the other in blue. "so what do you want to name them?" One of the doctor's asked.

They hand me the girl and Draco the boy. "I want to name the girl Lily, and the boy Scorpio."

Draco handed the boy to me and started to fill out the paper work. He told me that I could pick their first names, and he would do their middle names. I held both the children, I can't believe that I can finally be happy, and that I can finally start my own family and give them a better one than mine, just like Draco said.

When we got home, (well really it's the Inquisitor place) we went to the nursery, that had been set up, and laid them in the crib. We stood next to it and looked at our children. 

"I hope they don't have your terrible eye sight." Draco said, grinning.

I playfully hit Draco, "well, I hope they don't treat the ones they have a crush on like you did."

Draco looked at me playfully offended, "It won't matter, we'll still love them and help them the best we can."

I nodded, "Yeah, your dad wasn't much help was he?"

"Probably thinks he is to young to be a grandfather." Draco said.

"He has the hair to look the part." I said, laughing.

"His hair is just like mine!" Draco complains.

"I'm joking!" I said.

We both laughed, and go into our room, that is connected by a door to the nursery.

Time skip to the ball

Draco p.o.v

The ball is filled with people in  flowing gowns and nice suits. Me and Harry are holding our children standing by a wall, mostly because neither of us like dances and we have children.

The orchestra that the Inquisitor has is playing a phantom of the opera song, I have no clue what exactly it is but it's nice.

"So, you know what this means Harry?" I asked.

"What?" Harry replied.

"We can get married soon." I said.

Harry smiled, leaned over and kissed me.

A group of people are dancing down the stairs and every one is watching them. They all have silver mask and are wearing full black gowns, suddenly the lights shut off and every one screamed as they pulled out there wands a red head jumping down looking around.

The lights cane back on and a read head covers in dirt leading other red heads walked in. I realized it was the Weasley's and that's why they have not showed up.

Ginny looked right at Harry a grin crossing her face her blue eyes flashing. "Finally, I've found you, my spies have done good work!" She raised her wand, I took out mine making sure I still have a good hold on my child, and Harry did the same.

We all stood there wands pointing at each other, when Ginny said, "Twins! I don't know which one to kill first."

Harry shouted a spell, and Ginny blocked it. I shouted the killing curse, she was unable to block and fell to the ground.

The Weasley's ran over as Ginny stood up her eyes red. "You think you can kill me like that! I have power you can never imagine!" She turns and leaves, her followers following close behind.

"I am so sorry I was not there for you mate, Ginny kidnapped me and tried killing me!" Ron said, looking down in shame.

"It's okay... wait, how are you not dead then?" I asked.

Ron looked up as his eyes flashed red, just like Ginny's had.