2

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

I got onto the hospital bed as Hermione brought Madam Pomfrey over.

She did a quick scan over me and said "Well, you seem fine. Come back in a week just to make sure. Especially, if you keep having these symptoms." 

I nodded and we left.

At breakfast, I kept my head down and stayed quiet. Everytime I look, Draco is flirting with some other boy - Ron and Hermione noticed none of it.

Draco p.o.v

Honestly, I can not get that raven-haired, green-eyed boy out of my head.

He felt so good.....but there is no way I can ever  date him.

Id I did, I'm sure that my parents would be mad enough that I am gay, let alone that I was dating my enemy.

It's not like he'd truly like me. I am sure the only reason he cried on the way out was embarrassment.

Being fucked by your enemy and thinking it was something but being rejected is another thing.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I went back to continue flirting with the boy that I was speaking to, but he left. Oh.

Oh well.

"So, Draco, now that you finally accept you are gay, how are you going to tell your parents?" Pansy asked.

I sighed and said, "I'm not really sure, they won't like the fact I am...but, I don't know if they will be accepting."
"How can they not like the fact you are, but be accepting?" Blaise asked.

"You know...just not.. like it.. but deal with it, as long as I'm happy." I explained.

They nodded.

"Well I am glad you finally accept that you are. Now let's talk about Harry." Pansy said eagerly.

I rolled my eyes and said "What about Potter?"

"You knowwwww," Pansy said, nudging me in the side with her elbow "the fact that you have a major, big, super-duper crush on the guy."

"I do not  have a crush on Potter." I said in a bored tone.
"But, you always talk about him." Blaise said thoughtfully.
"Yes, but I don't have a crush on him, I only talk about him to keep you all updated on his stupid actions." I tell them.

They accepted the answer and stopped talking about it.

------

One week later, I was called up to the hospital wing to see Harry crying, both his friends comforting him, giving me dirty looks.

"What?" I asked.

Madam Pomfrey told us she will "give us some space"  and walked out.

"Come on, Harry, you can tell him." Ron said.
"And if he abandons you I'll punch him in the face...again." Hermione added.
"Tell me what? Spit it out, Potter." I said.
"I... I'm... pregnant.... with your  c-child." Harry said and began sobbing, leaning into Hermione, who is looking at me with a scary look.

"B-but that's...impossible....you're a male. I mean, a male that could do that, hasn't been around in like...forever." I said, confused.
"Yes, well, Harry can and I swear, if you abandon him and the baby-"
"Granger, I can't. By law, if a Malfoy impregnates someone, they must marry." I explained, not wanting to get hit.

Harry looked up at me with a look that can only be described as a mix of hope and horror.

"If you hurt him, I will unleash Hermione on you." Ron said.

I nodded and said, "I won't."

Then, McGonagall and my parents walk in. Mcgonagall looking upset, mom looking a mixture of happy and sad and Dad was unreadable.

Harry p.o.v

I looked over at my new in-laws. Narcissa grinned at me and glared at her son...and... Lucius's face is...unreadable.

McGonagall looks disappointed in both of us.

"So, you all know the law, right?" McGonagall asked.
"Yes ma'am." We all replied, except for the adults.
"Good. I expect you to still attend classes. If you feel anything wrong, someone will take you here. You and Draco will share a room that I am having set up. Any questions?" 

When we said nothing, she left the room, the adults staying behind.

Both of the parents turned to Draco, Narcissa saying : "I can not believe you! Knocking someone up AND while you are in school! Not only does this look bad on you, but poor Harry too!! Did you stop for one minute and think ?!"

Draco turned paler, if that was even possible, and said:

"I thought for two whole  months. And, he gave consent - it wasn't rape."

"Yes, but are you two even dating? And what happened to Pansy?" Mr Malfoy said.

"Yes, we expected to see Pansy not Mr. Potter." Mrs Malfoy said.

"Yeah, well.... turns out I'm gay... a-and I broke up with her a long time ago..." Draco said  "But no, we aren't dating." He added.

"What about you, Mr. Potter. What do you think?" Mrs Malfoy said.

"I-if I knew I could get pregnant, I would have said no...would have saved me a lot of heartbreak as well." I said, glaring at Draco.

"Heartbreak?" Ms. Malfoy asked.

"Choose what you say carefully." Malfoy growled.

I smirked: karma's a bitch.

A/N
This is the book!! I am now updating on Saturdays. Yay!!