17

AN

^ this is Ginny's mask

This is Ginny's followers mask^

That's the robes. Now imagan that with the mask.

Harry p.o.v

We decide to go to dinner to let everyone know we haven't killed each other.  Though, I think every one knows we are really dating now and it's not some forced thing.Tthe weird thing was everyone was asleep when we got there. 

Draco looks around but he doesn't see McGonagall, he tells me to go back to our common room, quickly, and wait as he looks for her. I walk back to our room, but as I go to open the door, a sharp, painful force hits me from behind, I scream and it stops.

I look around and see a girl wearing a shinny silver mask and black robes to cover her. All I can see of her is her mask and bottom part of her face. She moves to strike again, and I see a flash of red hair. I quickly grab my wand and yell"Lapis Pungus!"

She flew back into the wall, cracking it a bit, her hood flew off and I could see her bright red hair, Ginny... She rips her mask off, "Why won't you let me help you!"

I shakily stand up, "Leave me alone, you psycho bitch! You are not helping anyone!" 

She stands up and I can see Draco at the end of the hallway with McGonagall, other people in black robes and silver masks come and help Ginny run out with her mask, and put her hair back in her robes. As Draco rushes over with the headmistress 

The next thing I remember is waking up in the St. Mungo's. "You are lucky, Mr. Potter, you and the baby are perfectly fine. You have a strong child here Mr. Potter." The medi-witch said. 

I smile and she walks away. Draco came in with his parents, brother, and Cedric. I grin sitting up, but Drago just lightly pushed me down. "The Weasleys are on their way with Hermione. Everyone is awake and checked, they're all fine. Harry, we need to know, who did this to you?" Draco asks, is voice dripping in concern.

I can feel his magic radiating through the room, and his eyes are glowing silver. "Ginny... She... She crucioed me and told she is trying to help me..."

Draco's eyes began to glow brighter and I can feel his magic getting stronger. I take his hand and smile, "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

Draco closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I'm going to kill that bitch."

The Weasley's walk in (Well... all the Weasley's except Ginny) with Hermione. "Oh my god, Harry what happened!" Hermione says, hugging me lightly.

"Ginny... She tried killing the baby." I say, looking down. 

"R-really?" Mrs Weasley says.

"Yes, she has been trying to get me and Harry to separate and kill our child." Draco growls. Mrs Weasley and Arthur were quite for a moment.

McGonagall looks at Draco, "What do you say we do?"

"I am going to kill her. She tried killing my Harry and my child. Brother, can you take Harry and protect him?" Draco says.

He nods and takes me to Hogwarts for my stuff, then he takes me to the Inquisitor's estate.

The Weasleys head to the Burrow with Hermione, to wait and see if Ginny shows up there.

Draco p.o.v

That fucking bitch! She tried to kill my child and take my Harry. She will pay! I paced our common room. I'm now alone, Harry's at my brother's house safe and sound. Now, all I can do is wait and see if she shows up anywhere. I felt my power push out in anger for the second time today my  silver power goes everywhere. I take deep breaths trying to calm myself. 

"It's okay, Draco, we'll be okay, this will all be over soon. I'll get my Harry, and my child. We'll be okay..."

Ginny p.o.v

Me and my followers took over Voldemort's old house, we're all in our uniforms. I walk down the lines burning a 'ion into there forearms.

"You all remember how the Dark Marks worked, this is going to work the same way

"You all remember how the Dark Marks worked, this is going to work the same way." 

I looked at the tattoo as it wound around there arms licking it lips. They all looked at the lions running there fingers over it.

"I hope you all like them." I grin.

The Inquisitor p.o.v

I look at my brother's fiancee as Cedric shows him around. I sigh and walk into my room. 

Cedric comes back to our room, I smile and hug him to me. "I showed Harry around and took him to the guest room." Cedric says, cuddling to me.

I lay us down, "Ugh! I forgot to tell Draco that you're pregnant, he needs to know that he's going to be an uncle."

Cedric laughs, "It's okay, once he's done with Ginny, we can tell him." I nod and we drift off to s;eesleep.

AN
Once again another beautiful idea by theInquisitor1. Really good and helpful idea. Thank you. I'll have a new update next Saturday. 😀